What do you think?

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Long story short: I'm at work and a customer comes in. She's very attractive and knows it. I strike up a convo with her and she is very receptive to it. 2 hours pass while she is waiting for her services to be finished and the whole time we're talking up a storm. She shows me her pics on myspace (hot as fuck), for which I compliment her, and adds me as a friend.

Anyway, so her business is done there and she starts to leave. I KNOW SHE WAS INTO ME THE WHOLE TIME. Sometimes you just know. So I tell her "I really enjoyed our conversation; why don't we continue it later?" thinking that she'd volunteer her # to me. Well, she keeps walking and says "Hit me up on MySpace." She smiles and walks out. I remain there stunned for quite a while.

You've probably guessed my questions already if you're astute but here it is anyway: Was my closing weak and did it fuck up my chances with her? Was her response a blowoff? If she really had liked me would she have given me her number? And finally should I pursue it and, if so, how?

I'd appreciate any input.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it wasn't weak, it gave her the option of saying yes or no politely and she said yes she'd like to continue getting to know you - on myspace. So many people use the net now that you're as likely to get an email address or some other way to communicate on the net as you are a phone number. Even if she'd given you her phone number that's no guarantee that anything further is going to happen, its exactly the same, they're both ways of seeing if you both want to take things further.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah sometimes when you give someone your phone number they will be blowing up your phone with calls. She was probably just trying to be on the safe side. Get to know her a little better and then try getting her number.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I write this girl the other day on MySpace. To my surprise she writes me back with a brief message:

Yup....still not feeling so well. I know there is something wrong with my lung. How are you? [I met her when she came into my ER with complications of a punctured lung]
So a few hours later I write back with this:

Damn... that sucks. Are you still having trouble breathing or is it something else?

Everything's going pretty well around here. Just trying to deal with dumbass supervisors...

So how'd you do on your exam? I felt so stupid taking it LOL I think I only could figure out maybe a quarter off the top of my head, although I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to brush up. It's amazing what six years of not having any use for advanced math will do to your algebra skills. Of course, I'm not sure factoring polynomials has any real-world value whatsoever except for physicists, mathematicians and maybe some schizophrenics. :p [I had helped, or at least tried to help her, with her college algebra class the night I met her]
Not long after that she reads my message (the beauty of MySpace is that you can see when someone has read your messages to them) and doesn't respond. Six days go by and nothing (I assume it's because of my little attempt at humor LOL), so I get a little offended and write back with this:

Way to write me back. Oh well. Your loss. Go get you some badass dude that adds a thrill to your trite and boring life, doesn't make cheesy jokes about math and beats you for talking back to him. Don't worry, though. He didn't mean it and it won't ever happen again. Oh yeah, have fun with your busted lung. Let me know if you want to go jogging.
It just bugs me to be rejected and sometimes I like to keep it real. Am I bad for this? Was this pathetic of me to write her back and should I have just pretended our interaction had never happened?. I leaning towards the "Fuck the dumb bitch" camp but I'm willing to accept alternate viewpoints. Please avoid flaming as I will have no choice but to drench and beat you with my massive fire hose of a penis after putting out the fire.:biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long story short: I'm at work and a customer comes in. She's very attractive and knows it. I strike up a convo with her and she is very receptive to it. 2 hours pass while she is waiting for her services to be finished and the whole time we're talking up a storm. She shows me her pics on myspace (hot as fuck), for which I compliment her, and adds me as a friend.

Anyway, so her business is done there and she starts to leave. I KNOW SHE WAS INTO ME THE WHOLE TIME. Sometimes you just know. So I tell her "I really enjoyed our conversation; why don't we continue it later?" thinking that she'd volunteer her # to me. Well, she keeps walking and says "Hit me up on MySpace." She smiles and walks out. I remain there stunned for quite a while.

You've probably guessed my questions already if you're astute but here it is anyway: Was my closing weak and did it fuck up my chances with her? Was her response a blowoff? If she really had liked me would she have given me her number? And finally should I pursue it and, if so, how?

I'd appreciate any input.

She is probably just a big flirt that goes around looking for attention. IF you looked like Brad Pitt (or fill in the blank) she would have given you her phone number and asked for yours. Unless she was just trying to play it cool. Maybe next time you could ask for her number, and if she says take my e-mail or contact me on the computer instead than you know the answer. Or you could offer your number to her next time.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I think you were a little wrong. You made yourself look like an asshole.

I had a similar thing where I met a guy I really liked and he never called me on the weekend he said he would. I wrote that he shoudn't have said he had such a good time, if he didn't bother to take 2 minutes out of his day to call me and that he made me feel like shit.

the way I said "you're and asshole" made him feel like shit and he did call me back to apologize.

The way you did it made you the asshole in her eyes.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah I think you were a little wrong. You made yourself look like an asshole.

I had a similar thing where I met a guy I really liked and he never called me on the weekend he said he would. I wrote that he shoudn't have said he had such a good time, if he didn't bother to take 2 minutes out of his day to call me and that he made me feel like shit.

the way I said "you're and asshole" made him feel like shit and he did call me back to apologize.

The way you did it made you the asshole in her eyes.

Well, I don't really care. I don't want an apology. I just wanted her to know that she's a wackass individual and to make her feel like shit LOL

That might make me an asshole but :084:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I don't really care. I don't want an apology. I just wanted her to know that she's a wackass individual and to make her feel like shit LOL

That might make me an asshole but :084:

But you didn't make her feel like shit. You probably just pissed her off. I'm not saying that I wouldn't have done the same thing you did.
You should have done it in a way where she thought you were a nice guy, and you could have made her feel guilty about leading you on.

You are probably right she will find and asshole boyfriend that treats her like shit. Some women get off on that.