What do you think?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MCA, Oct 6, 2007.

1. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I just sent a hot girl friend of mine an anonymous link with a number of my best pics (a fake Myspace account). This is involved in my continual almost-hooking up with a friend's ex-girlfriend. Would you ladies be creeped out by getting a message on a social network with me explaining (kinda) what the pics are and to not open them in public. I hate this situation, so I tried to sound non-stalkerish. But my dick is hard all the time from this girl but I can't officially screw over my friend. Did I mention my dick is hard all the time from this girl?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It depends if she was expecting you to send her these kind of pics, if she was it's hot, if they're coming out of the blue that's definite stalker behaviour.

3. snoozan

Gold Member

It sounds stalkerish, cowardly, and in general just a shitty thing to do to her and to the friend you're screwing over.

4. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Not out of the blue, I've shown her pics before. Thanks for the info, though, Snooze. Nice to say someone's cowardly when you won't even put down your gender, hypocrite. I assume you're a fat tranny?

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Errrm a lot of us on here know Snoozan and no she's not a fat hypocritical tranny, she's posted lots of photos of herself in her time. From the post you made it was vague as to whether the girl even knew it was you who'd be sending her the pics - if you don't want misunderstandings be clearer in what you say instead of attacking people who answer you.

6. davec94

davec94 Member

judging by the way you flew off the handle over nothing im gonna say stalker.

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Agreed dave :)

8. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

so, you sent your friend's ex-girlfriend anonymous pictures of your cock? thats rather...odd.

personally i never go after a friend's ex, its just something i dont do...but if you really wanna go for it, just be a man & go for it, dont be sneaky & say "hey, i just sent you some pix, but dont look at them when other people are around winkwink"

9. koval

Gold Member

Unfortunately I must agree with davec94 and SpoiledPrincess, it does sound stalker(ish). But this question was addressed to the ladies here so if any of you lovely ladies would like to comment on MCA's question?!

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I commented, it's only acceptable if she knows he's going to send pics like that and if she's agreeable to it, from the first post it sounded like she wasn't expecting them and didn't know who they'd be from.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. Not a good way to behave.

12. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're hoping she'll jump your bones just because you showed her you have a big dick.

The problem with that is that chicks don't really care how big your dick is. Especially after you just creeped them out by anonymously sending them a link to a gallery of pics of your dick online.

Play it cool and come back to Earth. If you're hot for this chick, try a more direct, less threatening and creepy method like... talking to her about it in a non-threatening, public place.

13. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Heh heh. I've seen quite a few trolls on here, so I'm going to take very little of what some of you are saying seriously. I appreciate almost every comment I got on here. Don't be stupid, though.

Apparently it was a bit creepy, thanks for clearing that up. I felt a bit dirty, I admit. However, one thing I do know is I've only sent the Myspace page to one person and I've got quite a few page views already. Maybe one of her friends likes 'em big.

Here's praying.

14. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

None of the people who responded are trolls, we all gave an honest answer to your question.

15. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love how the only name I didn't recognize in this thread was the OP's.

What do I think?

I think you're going about a lot of things the wrong way, MCA.

16. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

How about "Hey, I think I have a great dick, wanna see?"

17. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I would definitely be creeped out.

If you really like her, why don't you be a gentleman and ask her out the old fashioned way?

18. Principessa

Gold Member

Dude that is not nice and way out of line. Snoozan has been here for quite a while and has posted a number of pics of herself which included her beatific and serene visage. In so far as your original post in this thread, as per usual her comments were honest and correct.

ROTFLMAO :biggrin1::tongue:

I suspect from this and previous posts the OP is not a gentleman and does not have a desire to get to know her. He just wants to fuck her cause she's hot. :mad:

Right you are Irish! :smile: By the way Irish I think it's time for you to update your gallery. :naughty::flirt::05:

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah you sound like a huge creeper...

20. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, well, as I said, I think a lot of you are right about the whole deal. As posted before, I kinda feel bad about the whole thing. He is a good friend of mine, and we've actually talked about me hitting her. She's seen my dick before, too, so it's not so uber-creepy as it may seem.

Quoting me and stuff in blue letters dosen't make me feel any better about it, though; I just didn't like the whole instant-slam stuff I guess.

I guess I should have seen it coming. I sure don't feel any more lame or stalkerishly ridiculous than anyone on a site devoted to penises. The whole concept here is a gas. For the record, though, it's been a fun conversation. Glad to have all your uninformed insights.

That's what the internet is for.

Draft saved Draft deleted