what do you unpack when you piss

highroad7574

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats up I'm new here of course and want to be a contributing member however my cam is broke right now.
Just wondering how much does everybody take out when you piss, I myself take out my whole package, I think it just feels right to take out my dick and balls!
:smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If I'm wearing slacks I'll unzip and pull out my willie. If I'm wearing sweats I'll pull out the whole package over the elastic waist.

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear International Male's The Sock (unfortunately, apparently it's not made any more) which is a modified jock. When I pee I take everything out of the jock; kinda difficult not to! And, as a previous poster commented, it gives the equipment brief breather. Plus anyone sneaking a peek can see the whole show.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Take out my cock and balls whenever I can!- Feels Great- ! Then shake it hard and fast! That feels even better!:cool:

What do you guys think?
Let me know ?:rolleyes:
DavidBD:wink:

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fully unzip my pants and take the whole package out. I like it when the elastic band of the underwear pushes my balls up to my dick, it looks good, and feels good in my hands. :smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I figure my guys have been cooped up long enough, so I let it all hang out by dropping trou...but only in the stall. And no toe tapping...lol.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pull it all out over the top my balls act like a little table at aim it more straight out than down so I don't have to hang on. Hands free and shake off with a few clentches. When i piss in a toilet like at a crowded show only the dick so it shoots down. If Im in public with friends I do the whole open the church doors to see all the people bit and let everything out case one feels the need to peek.

D

deleted20132

It depends, sometimes i take out just the wang, sometimes balls too to get them some fresh air too.