What do you use to clean up?

D_Steele Beam

Account Disabled
Media
I like to use tissues, but i have friends who like to use a towel, which they use for about 2 weeks, and then wash. I just think its, well dirty, to leave a towel with your cum on it, in your room for 2 weeks, or even more then day for that matter.

Any way, what do you use?

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tissues if nothing else - usually towel. but then its to the laundry straight away... or if we finish with oral, clean up isnt needed.. My wife loves the taste of me and swallows. I am also working up to cleaning up my wifes cream pie myself next... or even a little snowball - then we can completely throw in the towel so to speak...

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow.. some surprising answers..
Myself, bar mops ( small towels) for masturbation, used once and washed weekly with the rest of the laundry. Semen is not that much different than snot, so I treat it the same. If I am giving oral, there is nothing left to clean up. :)

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep a small towel in my bed that gets washed/changed every week or so.
I used to have a cleaning lady who'd wash it along with my sheets and leave a new clean towel folded in my bed when she was done. She never said a word - just got in the habit of cleaning and replacing my cum rag...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually tissues. sometimes after I've blown a couple loads, my wife will wash my cock with a warm, wet, wash cloth, and then give me a long, slow, mindblowing BJ. the cock massage with the warm wet cloth is great.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I have several large towels that I use for collecting my DNA on a weekly basis. I generally use one towel a week and rotate them as I do the laundry.

If I get into the mood to use the new cocoa butter Vaseline I use paper towels to clean up. That is just too messy.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A water-dampened washcloth. Even when I cum in a condom (I precum a lot, too), after a while (I like the sweaty cuddling after sex), I like to wash my cock, balls, and pubic hair off with a hand towel. I bring one for my partner, too, or if we're Really Good Friends, he can use the unused part of my towel.