[FONT=맑은 고딕]Sometimes I use a condom. But that sucks.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕][/FONT]

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have become good at squirting it all in my hand. It's actually a good way to understand the volume of your shot as well, which is good. Then I just wipe my hand with a tissue, throw the tissue in the toilet, wash my hands with soap and water, dab a tissue on the head if there are a few extra drops, and fllushh it all away! I won't do this during the day. just pre-shower.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually shoot on my chest and use a pair of dirty boxers to clean up with. Afterward, I just wash them and everything is all better, haha.

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Cleaning job left behind after JO always drives me nuts.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Hey shooters,[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Do you, guys have any specific way not to make a big mess?[/FONT]

I love being a shooter, but it can be inconvenient sometimes... I'd like once in a while to just sit back and cum without worrying about the clean-up or shooting myself in the face... so instead I just prep before I cum which can take some of the fun out of it. Maybe I should just prep before I start my session. Any suggestions from other shooters?

Anyway, I have a couple things I currently do to clean up... either cum directly into the small trashcan by my desk and wipe the tip with a tissue, or cum on an old piece of clothing (sock, underwear, shirt) which, once it gets used a couple times, I just throw away.

Zwizlong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Paper towels: Paper tissue(s) are too fragile and stick to every part of my and my wife's body and it's a fucking mess to try to clean up afterwards whereas paper towels are strong and they soak up most of my cum (and i cum a lot) when it's dripping out of my wife's puss; we usually prepare a couple of them 'ready to go'.

Also it's kinda funny to watch my wife hurry to the bathroom while holding thme, to sit on the bowl to let the rest of the cum drip out; kinda like a post-coital penguin run...:biggrin1:

Since my wife is off the pill and i'm waiting to get the plumbing job done to be able to shoot blanks; condoms are nice cuz they collect everything but i still need to get up and go wash my junk.

My ex gf used to get off at seeing the amount of cum on her body so she's let me blow my load on her belly or tits and then take a shower to get it all off...

I only had one gf who was willing to swallow but she could keep up with the flow :frown1:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff926

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Cleaning job left behind after JO always drives me nuts.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Hey shooters,[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Do you, guys have any specific way not to make a big mess?[/FONT]

Yea, can be messy. Hate condoms at any time.

Have a wank outside, then you can shoot away to your heart's content.

Just be careful the neighbours are not watching