what do you use to lube for your jo?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if i'm real desperate or i'm outa lube i use spit

For the last few years it's just been that silicone lube shit that costs 12 cents for 55 gallons but is sold for $22 for 8 ounces. Works great. Doesn't wear out. Stays lubricious when fucking in shallow, crystal blue ocean water off the coast of Brazil. However, it's a bitch to wash off completely in order to avoid developing an odd odor in the sub tropics.

Otherwise, olive oil is our "get down and dirty on the matt" lube and body lotion/oil of choice at home.

So much for the days in my late teen's/early 20's when the city by the bay was commonly called San FranCrisco. Vegetable shortening had some distinct advantages when cluster fucking at the tubs in the pre AIDS days. :rolleyes:

Mmmm . . . pie crust!:biggrin1:

Prodad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Absolute best is a product called ALBOLENE - it is a facial cleanser and moisturizor for women - but it is known the world over as the best lube on the planet for hot j/o. Can find it in all drug stores.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Absolute best is a product called ALBOLENE - it is a facial cleanser and moisturizor for women - but it is known the world over as the best lube on the planet for hot j/o. Can find it in all drug stores.

LMAO! Thanks for posting that. I have completely forgotten about Abolene Cream. In my day as a young, swarthy gay man we referred to bottoms as "Abolene Queens!" I didn't realize they still make the stuff.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually use KY liquid or a non-silicone lube like Gun Oil Wet. Another GREAT lube to use is Cornhuskers lotion, a hand moisturizing lotion you can purchase in most drug stores. It relatively inexpensive and really is an awesome lube for j/o.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Usually spit but, sometimes gunoil

What do you do, Monst? Squeeze your biceps.:cool:

Confidential note:
When I lived in France, back in the Jurassic Era, I once bought some lubricant that the salesperson said had an ingredient that helped one get erect.
I doubted it, and achieving erection was not great labour anyway, but since it was cheap, I bought it.
And you know, I'd swear it worked.
Haven't seen it since.
Has anyone else heard of this stuff?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you do, Monst? Squeeze your biceps.:cool:

Confidential note:
When I lived in France, back in the Jurassic Era, I once bought some lubricant that the salesperson said had an ingredient that helped one get erect.
I doubted it, and achieving erection was not great labour anyway, but since it was cheap, I bought it.
And you know, I'd swear it worked.
Haven't seen it since.
Has anyone else heard of this stuff?

The only thing I squeeze with my biceps is your cock, wanna get off?

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sometimes use
- KY
- olive oil
- or nothing

not sure what do you frequently use, guys?

Mineral oil (the laxative). Cheap as dirt, odorless, tasteless, washes right off. Bud of mine turned me onto it years ago (he liked to freeze it for an hour or so before a session and that is definitely worth a try - it doesn't freeze solid, just gets thicker - but room temp works for me). Also if you're as lazy/sloppy as I am, pour it into an empty dishwashing detergent bottle with a pop open/close cap for your wanking convenience.