what do you use to lube for your jo?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung also works quite well dry with the addition of pre-cum as the activity proceeds onward. No problems.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... being 'cut' sucks monkey nuts. i hate my parents but i digress.
You shouldn't take it out upon your parents. Chances are they were bamboozled by medical nonsense. Instead, you should direct your displeasure to the medical establishment. They did it and they continue to proclaim to-this-day that it "prevents" disease.

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You shouldn't take it out upon your parents. Chances are they were bamboozled by medical nonsense. Instead, you should direct your displeasure at the medical establishment. They did it and they continue to proclaim to-this-day that it "prevents" disease.

hell yeah!!! fuckin doctors suck!!!! why the hell they wanna take away something that is there NATURALLY??????? i wish i had my foreskin back!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't want to divert the thread to you-know-what, so I'll comment with what I use:

Nothing! I never really like using lube for J/O.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hung also works quite well dry with the addition of pre-cum as the activity proceeds onward. No problems.

Yeah, I forgot about this too, if you jelq/jack for a long time, you get lots of precum, and this is the most pleasurable of all lubricants if you get a lot of it.