what do you use to lube for your jo?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I need relief from reading all the hot stuff on this site my brain has already sent messages and as I roll back my foreskin I have an abundance of wonderful lubrication to get me started. I never seem to run dry.

S

SirConcis

I have a bottle of almond oil got from the specialty aisle at supermarket.

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Liquid Silk. It's the only stuff I've ever used that doesn't feel tacky, plasticky, oily, or fake. It feels to me like something produced by the human body.

Prodad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Am a major precummer - don't need any lube (when alone). But when I have a guy on the massage table (I do massage for pro athletes) - the massage ends with them getting slathered with ALBOLENE - from head to toe. It is soooo good for the skin and just happens to be the best lube on the planet - your skin will love you the next day. And the Str8er the dude the further he shoots - LOL! The Str8 dudes ALWAYS squirt - sometimes spontaneously! I stand by Albolene as the best - but I am going to try out LIQUID SILK for comparison. Never heard of it till now - thanks, Abaco!! Will give it a "shot"!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, after my stupid blunder of borrowing some gun oil from a friend and using it....and then discovering that the gun oil that some of you were "praising" was not "real" gun oil, I was set stright by one of the members.

He was nice enough to not laugh at me, but with me, and told me where to buy the "correct" Gun Oil. I ordered it, and after using it, have found it to be fantastic stuff!!
Damn, it is so slick, and stays slick....GREAT STUFF...

Thanks, my friend for stetting me straight...