What do you want your BIG DICKED MAN to drive?

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in Texas theres almost nothing but trucks everywhere, and I hate it :p I prefer smaller cars that get good mileage, but I'd want my man to drive whatever he's comfortable with.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drive a 97 toyota t100 4x4. Its one of the more masculine trucks i think. Chicks dig it =)

Yep, Toyota is the way to go. My boss drove a T100 180,000 miles. His son has it now and it's still going...on the same engine and auto trans.

Here in Texas theres almost nothing but trucks everywhere, and I hate it :p I prefer smaller cars that get good mileage, but I'd want my man to drive whatever he's comfortable with.

I would prefer a car that get's good mileage too. I looked at cars here just recently. I wanted something smaller and more economical than my Tundra. However, I ended up buying a 2wd, regular cab, 4 cylinder Tacoma. Why? Well, I just can't fit comfortably in a small car. After being
used to heavy trucks I can't drive a manual trans in small car at all. It's really not safe for me to even try. I can't feel the clutch and I want to hit
more than one pedal at the same time. The mid sized cars that i can drive
comfortably and safely all cost way more than a Tacoma and don't get much better mileage. I know there are hybrids, but I don't drive enough for that to ever pay off, so I ain't gonna pay that much for one them.
I love this Tacoma with the auto trans. It rides, drives, handles, and
manuevers like a car. It has plenty of room too. I also am amazed at what they can do with power train control software now. This engine with
the VVTI system and the A340 trans is the weirdest thing I have driven.
I love it, though!

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't anyone drive sports cars anymore? Don't any women want a guy that can handle the power of a RWD sports car? I drive a 2002 Pontiac Firehawk. If anyone on here is into performance it turned a 13.1 sec 1/4 mile at 109 mph. I've taken it to over 155 MPH I say over because the speedometer ends at 155 but I was still accelerating. Plus with the suspension mods that I've got on it I have beaten RX-8s, S2000s, Corvettes, Evos, WRXs, and Supras at the Auto-X. Anyway I guess nobody likes going fast anymore, its all about the lift and tire size these days

Aralisian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Doesn't anyone drive sports cars anymore? Don't any women want a guy that can handle the power of a RWD sports car? I drive a 2002 Pontiac Firehawk. If anyone on here is into performance it turned a 13.1 sec 1/4 mile at 109 mph. I've taken it to over 155 MPH I say over because the speedometer ends at 155 but I was still accelerating. Plus with the suspension mods that I've got on it I have beaten RX-8s, S2000s, Corvettes, Evos, WRXs, and Supras at the Auto-X. Anyway I guess nobody likes going fast anymore, its all about the lift and tire size these days

Kinda weird huh? I used to drive nothing but Mustangs or Camaros but now I am driving a 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 Series II with 5" of lift sitting up on 33's. Here in Ohio it seems that along with altitude comes a certain attitude that just gets it done. However after seeing the lack of gas mileage that I get I am seriously thinking of trading into something that is gonna be a hybrid as I drive so much for work. This means no more mean 4x4 though although the improved gas mileage would be a very welcome change.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I would love to drive a sports car. It's just not practical for a poor working man like myself. The insurance is too high also. I live out in the boonies in
the mountains so a pickup is is much more pratical. My truck is NOT lifted
and it has the stock tires size. You wouldn't live long if you drove like that on the crooked roads we have here. Except for wrecks within the small cities that are nearby most of the crashes around here are serious.
There are markers all long the rural roads here denoting a death due to a car crash. Rural roads plus idiots who don't know how to drive are a lethal combo. There are deer, farm animals, and tractors all over the roads here.
Yet, people continue to drive like they were on an interstate road.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to drive a sports car. It's just not practical for a poor working man like myself. The insurance is too high also. I live out in the boonies in
the mountains so a pickup is is much more pratical. My truck is NOT lifted
and it has the stock tires size. You wouldn't live long if you drove like that on the crooked roads we have here. Except for wrecks within the small cities that are nearby most of the crashes around here are serious.
There are markers all long the rural roads here denoting a death due to a car crash. Rural roads plus idiots who don't know how to drive are a lethal combo. There are deer, farm animals, and tractors all over the roads here.
Yet, people continue to drive like they were on an interstate road.
Yea 155 on mountain country roads would be suicide but here in Florida the roads are long, flat, straight, and at 2am empty. Anyway I can see the appeal of a 4x4 but I love to be able to go fast.