What do you want your BIG DICKED MAN to drive?

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doesn't anyone drive sports cars anymore? Don't any women want a guy that can handle the power of a RWD sports car? I drive a 2002 Pontiac Firehawk. If anyone on here is into performance it turned a 13.1 sec 1/4 mile at 109 mph. I've taken it to over 155 MPH I say over because the speedometer ends at 155 but I was still accelerating. Plus with the suspension mods that I've got on it I have beaten RX-8s, S2000s, Corvettes, Evos, WRXs, and Supras at the Auto-X. Anyway I guess nobody likes going fast anymore, its all about the lift and tire size these days

I drive a 2006 MazdaSpeed 6. I prefer a bit more stealth out of my sports cars, but I have been meaning to post on this. After my Audi S4, I developed a taste for powerful AWD sedans.

I like my cars like my men: Versitile :)

This one is leased, so I wont be modding this one, but I am curious to know what suspension you have gone with? Everyone I know that Auto-X's F-bodys uses some combination of Eibach and/or Koni and shocktower brace of front.

And yes, as someone said earlier, there ARE too many trucks in Texas. :(

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a 2006 MazdaSpeed 6. I prefer a bit more stealth out of my sports cars, but I have been meaning to post on this. After my Audi S4, I developed a taste for powerful AWD sedans.

I like my cars like my men: Versitile :)

This one is leased, so I wont be modding this one, but I am curious to know what suspension you have gone with? Everyone I know that Auto-X's F-bodys uses some combination of Eibach and/or Koni and shocktower brace of front.

And yes, as someone said earlier, there ARE too many trucks in Texas. :(
I have a friend with a Speed 6 heavily modded running low 12s in the 1/4.

As for my car most Firehawks (mine included) came with a bilstein suspension package. Which includes Larger swaybars, 1/2" drop, progressive rate springs, and Bilstein shocks. I swapped out the shocks for Koni DAs, then added a strut tower brace, boxed lower control arms, and sub frame connectors. Plus a set of Powerslot rotors and Hawk Pro pads. I race on BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs, not the best racing tire ever but I can't afford a set of dedicated slicks. It gets around pretty good, plus its fun beating the import drivers that think they're so great.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This.... well more souped up... I like chrome

Would a White 250 crewcab work for you *crosses fingers toes, and every other extremity possble :wink: )

View attachment 8608

Since you all like trucks. Here's my truck.

That's a TOY, not a truck!!:09: j/k

Heheh, of course since I drive quite a ways to work and back, most of the time I'm driving my POS little 4 cylinder geo {insert embarrassed smiley here,lol}

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man, a guy in a truck is so hot, I love them big American cars.
Too bad there's not that many here in Europe.
(I'm a sucker for "American-ness")

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, it's a "TOY", but that's the BIG toy. I got a small "TOY" too. I would actually drive the small one. It's easier to get in and out of, handles better on the back roads, and takes less fuel too. The 4 banger runs good, and to my
surprise has adequate power. The V8 has much more power, is smoother,
and sounds so much better. Four cylinder engines have come a long way in
the last 20 years, though.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a K2500 Chevy truck it has a bench seat and an 8 foot bed,great for sex!My daughter will be using it next to pull her horse.

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't anyone drive sports cars anymore? Don't any women want a guy that can handle the power of a RWD sports car? I drive a 2002 Pontiac Firehawk. If anyone on here is into performance it turned a 13.1 sec 1/4 mile at 109 mph. I've taken it to over 155 MPH I say over because the speedometer ends at 155 but I was still accelerating. Plus with the suspension mods that I've got on it I have beaten RX-8s, S2000s, Corvettes, Evos, WRXs, and Supras at the Auto-X. Anyway I guess nobody likes going fast anymore, its all about the lift and tire size these days

Guess its my turn too.... My first car was a 1995 nissan 240sx...wasnt fast but could outhandle just about anything out there....planned on a 2.0 liter turbo swap 2r20det but i never got aorund to it...car got wrecked....now i have a 1997 mitsubishi eclipse gst that i think might give your firehawk a run for its money... ive got aftermarket cams.. evoIII turbo running 21 PSI... to much work to list really....running around 450 horses at the crank....and my NEW baby i got not to long ago is a 1974 chevy nova II with double hump heads... demon carbeurator 700... aftermarket cams. flowmasters. headers. 4.11 gear ratio that will eat up any 8th mile.... 4 speed....i love it...just needs alot of cosmetic work.....next car on my list is a supra :)

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I drive a Jeep wrangler. I am blond, with very thick hairy forearms. I always let it hang out the window while I drive. It attracts a lot of attention, and I don't mind.

If I pull up to a stop sign and another guy is in the car next to me, I give a little flex to see if he will cream his pants. Many guys do. It is just a little game I play.

Because my arms are so hairy, the rubber seal on the window pulls it out. It collects in the track like crazy.

This is where my boyfriend comes in. One of his odd quirks is to pull it out and put it in his mouth like chewing tobacco.

I laugh at this, but he thinks it's sexy.

Skippy

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess its my turn too.... My first car was a 1995 nissan 240sx...wasnt fast but could outhandle just about anything out there....planned on a 2.0 liter turbo swap 2r20det but i never got aorund to it...car got wrecked....now i have a 1997 mitsubishi eclipse gst that i think might give your firehawk a run for its money... ive got aftermarket cams.. evoIII turbo running 21 PSI... to much work to list really....running around 450 horses at the crank....and my NEW baby i got not to long ago is a 1974 chevy nova II with double hump heads... demon carbeurator 700... aftermarket cams. flowmasters. headers. 4.11 gear ratio that will eat up any 8th mile.... 4 speed....i love it...just needs alot of cosmetic work.....next car on my list is a supra :)
Yea I think that Eclipse could give me a run for my money. That Nova sounds pretty sweet too, if you ever plan on coming to Orlando PM me we've got a pretty sweet drag strip (for racing not for queens) I'd love to see either of those cars go.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, and I just had a good laugh thinking how sexy your husband would look with his body splattered accross the highway after a transport hit him in his smart car.... mmmm very hot. The maker has the right idea in mind, but the ugly style and no protection from vehicles bigger.... big trouble... maybe if everyone had to drive them it would work... I bet if the thing even has airbags, it would blow them out so fast, you'd go through the back window...

Just a little comic relief in the morning.