What do you want your BIG DICKED MAN to drive?

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so you name the track, and we can race :cool:. Or you want to do street racing? Just as fine by me. And I really think my stang is fast.

I'll race anywhere Auto-X, drag, or street. Though Auto-X is my favorite. There is an Auto-X in Gainesville in a few weeks that I'll be racing at, if you feel like a 3000 mile car trip come on out.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a pic of a truck like hubby's Harley-Davidson F250 4x4 crew cab:
Texas Direct Auto Specials...
Except the grill on hubby's 2005 is also black.

And it is used as a work truck....I'm always trying to take it thru the car wash but he's always got heavy stuff in the bed.

When I saw his truck the first time.....it was at the dealer and I just stopped and stared.....thinking If a wizard turned that truck into the equivalent of a man...I'd want him to just drag me off somewhere and ......:eek: :wink:

Well,:smile: .....we bought the truck a few days later.
Hubby's previous truck was a Centennial Edition F250 Crewcab 4x4.

And a rear driven sport car I like ?
(at least I Think it's rear driven)
A Bugatti Veyron:
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 - RSportsCars.com
(ok....that's dreaming.....but I think those are Hot)

Like the performance Mustangs !

Oh my God....if you drove one of those tiny Smart cars in TX.....you might be chased around by people with fly swatters......
Sorry....j/k
I bought a large SUV cause I was sick and tired of being eye level with bumpers.
TX is the land of the pickup.....and SUV now, too.

I've always liked the F350 one ton crew cab 4x4 "dually":
2005 Ford F-350 DUALLY Crew Cab LongBox Lariat 4WD on 19.5's

Also love the Chrysler 300C:
Chrysler - Chrysler - 300c - SRT8
That is the hottest little 4 door I've ever seen.
I can imagine any tall drop dead gorgeous guy driving that....assuming he could get into and out of it.:smile:

Then there's the 4 door version of the Bentley Continental GT:
The Flying Spur:
Bentley Motors: Continental Flying Spur Introduction

I could go on....somebody stop me !

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something that handles a lot of good bouncing :boobies: :wink:

Assuming you put an additional periodic load on the bumpers through the titty bouncing, which can be described by F(t) = F_0 * exp[i(2*Pi*nu*t)] and...

Fuck this, how about some 1970s style suspension and shocks? That should give you the bouncing you need.

Knight, I prefer street racing really, so you're up for the challenge?

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, there are definitely guys out there driving big trucks who don't need them.......
But hubby and most guys that we know really use their trucks for towing and hauling.......

I've just always liked big trucks anyway.

This one is ridiculous......but fun....
Wouldn't want one, tho'.

International Truck and Engine Corporation

Scroll down and click on the "XT"

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming you put an additional periodic load on the bumpers through the titty bouncing, which can be described by F(t) = F_0 * exp[i(2*Pi*nu*t)] and...

Fuck this, how about some 1970s style suspension and shocks? That should give you the bouncing you need.

Knight, I prefer street racing really, so you're up for the challenge?

Always :cool:

Just bring your stang on over.

Also I'm confused by your equation modeling the force due to bouncing breasts. F_0 presumably Fnot implies a base force due to boobies. Which makes since but then you're multiplying it times the e raised to a formula that doesn't make since. i is usually reserved for sumation functions which you are not using.

I think that the force due to bouncing boobs would be:
F=F_0+(1/2)mv^2 where F_0 is the force due to boobies at rest, m is the mass of the breast system, and v is the velocity of the boobies at the moment of impact. Since we are only concerned about suspension failure, modeling with respect to time is unnecessary, we are just trying to find out the maximum effect of tits on the vehicle. As long as it can withstand the maximum stress anything less than that shouldn't cause a problem.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dream big dick guy will drive a Ford Pinto with a billion miles on it and dents and rust with twenty year old french fries dropped between the seats.

jeepster99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he would def drive a Ford F250 Diesel and it would be a stick, and be either white or red. single cab, so it could just be him driving and me giving him some awesome head hahahaha! Love tall guys in trucks.

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very into cars/truck... that being said, I like a guy to drive a nice vehicle that's either new or something that's cool if it's old. I like performance and sports cars and I like trucks that are tall. I have a full sized SUV and a large car myself.