What do you wear in bed??

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear nothing in bed. Prefer it, easy access to the old chap. Really hate sleeping in any form of clothes.
Whats the general consensus??

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nada, nil, nothin'. Never have and never will wear anything to bed...to sleep that is. Used to be a bit of an embarassment for my family when I was growing up; the usual morning wood was a bit of shocker to be surprised by for them.

However, I DO wear the necessary condom and (very recently) the occasional toy on my cock... And does cum-splatter count, cuz I wear that alot.

like2playwbd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually wear nothing as well. Except when a friend of mine (with benefits) stays over, he likes underwear for some reason.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Man I WISH I could go naked to bed! I've tried many a time, but I can't go to sleep horny. Even after wanking 4 times one night, I couldn't NOT get hot and bothered when slipping under the sheets nude! I just wear underwear so that my raging loins can have a wee rest :p

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man I WISH I could go naked to bed! I've tried many a time, but I can't go to sleep horny. Even after wanking 4 times one night, I couldn't NOT get hot and bothered when slipping under the sheets nude! I just wear underwear so that my raging loins can have a wee rest :p

Maybe you just need to go to bed with that cock of yours in your favorite place? Then it would be covered and not bothered by those silly ol' sheets.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My apartment only has a wall heater in the living room. Between now and March, I'll wear socks, sweatpants, and a long sleeve T-shirt on the colder nights. I prefer to sleep naked the rest of the time.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since when I am at home alone I don't wear anything, why would I dress to go to bed?

I wear absolutely nothing to bed, but the skin on my body.....wearing something to bed would be claustrophobic to me!

Besides, in the winter it is warmer to wear nothing under the covers....