What do you wear in bed??

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Dude! Cheers! I love going "Commando" in bed! Big buff and naked! I love rubbin my horny cock on them sheets! Im soo bad dude! :biggrin1:

that is so horney,I sleep nude and stay that way until have to go out.love to wake up with morning wood rubbing on the sheets.:smile:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is so horney,I sleep nude and stay that way until have to go out.love to wake up with morning wood rubbing on the sheets.:smile:

Nothing (apart from a hand, mouth or wet hole) beats the horny feeling of your bare cocktip rubbin on clean silky sheets! :biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We need a CSI agent to compare your sheets with mine under fluorescent lighting. :biggrin1:

Dude! My sheets under flourescent lighting would show big squirt stains all over them where ive lost control of my big naughty cock! And it would also show big leaky patches when my naked cockhead has rubbed against the sheets n got leaky and horny during the night!

And if you n i were tappin under the SAME sheets can you imagine what the flourescent would show early the next morning!! Squirt Squirt Squirt!!

:biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love to give you all three,can I join in the circle jerk?

Dude

Me Monster and Primal Savage would lie back on the huge bed and you would jerk and suck each of us off whilst we looked on and enjoyed. Get you to take cock in a really cheap and dirty way! And if you are a good lad and make sure you gulp down everything down we give you then it will keep the bedsheets nice and clean!

:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've usually got strangers around so I usually have to wear a nighty.
You usually have strangers milling about in your bedroom???:eek:

I much prefer to wear nothing in bed. In cold weather, I prefer putting an extra blanket on the bed, rather than wearing bedclothes.

Depending upon who else may be in the house, I either cover up with a robe, or flannel or silk drawstring pants... or nothing... if I have to get out of bed. Most anyone who knows me well enough to stay the night, though, knows I'll likely wander around the house naked.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not in my bedroom, but I often get up for a pee, a snack or just a wander around and in the middle of the nightI don't fancy searching for something to wear. One has ended up in my bedroom once in his search for the bedroom, it's like a bloody hippy commune here :)

I do have a taste for rather sexy nightwear Damian, and if a stranger's going to bump into me in the night I'd rather be wearing Janet Reger than Ethel Austin.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not in my bedroom, but I often get up for a pee, a snack or just a wander around and in the middle of the nightI don't fancy searching for something to wear. One has ended up in my bedroom once in his search for the bedroom, it's like a bloody hippy commune here :)

I do have a taste for rather sexy nightwear Damian, and if a stranger's going to bump into me in the night I'd rather be wearing Janet Reger than Ethel Austin.

I knew you were a classy girl xx

If its a handsome stranger my advice is let him sleepwalk into your room xx

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's usually some spotty teenager :)

Id have you over to my place - hook you up with someone nice - trouble is Princess that most of the lads sleepwalking in the night at my place are all bi-sexual or gay

Could hook you up with my cousin, hes a good looking lad

(Although ive had the odd straight lad padding around in his underwear :biggrin1:)