What do you wear to bed?

What do you wear to bed?

• Total voters

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
almost always nude, but if it gets cold I wear a tshirt- if my feet get cold I freeze, so I always keep them tucked, but where a shirt to keep the shoulders warm...

hate getting tangled/bunched up when I sleep

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way naked. Might try it though. tonight. Boxers off. Shirt off. Spiders etc stay away.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't naked. For one spiders etc.

2. I went to vacations in europe since I was a kid in rural villages visiting fam and there was all kinds of everything everywhere. Fleas. massive spiders. huge helicopter sounding bees that sometimes come through the window in the mourn. So I'm cautious you know, butt naked sleeping.

I can't. It probably feels all nice spreading through sheets etc, I get that. I'll try it tonight. I'm just gonna have a shot or two beforehand, so if something bites me I won't know til tomorrow, when a bump/bruising rash develops somewhere it's not suppose to.

Matt37

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sleep naked and have since I was 7, regardless of who I am with or whose house I'm in. A couple of times I tried to sleep in underwear when I was staying over at someone else's and having to sleep in a room with other people, and it was just too restrictive.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I toss and turn in bed quite a bit when I sleep, so pyjamas tend to wrap around my body and I do not like that. So I sleep naked.