What do you wear to swim?

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in the Arid Zone. No beaches, no rivers with water, no lakes. There is a swimming pool, but I don't use it as I don't like the clientele, and I like to swim nude. I am not sure if speedos would hide the Chinese dragon tattooed on my right butt cheek, I would rather keep my tattoos to myself and my intimates.

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
20170818_194524b.jpg
I live in the Arid Zone. No beaches, no rivers with water, no lakes. There is a swimming pool, but I don't use it as I don't like the clientele, and I like to swim nude. I am not sure if speedos would hide the Chinese dragon tattooed on my right butt cheek, I would rather keep my tattoos to myself and my intimates.

I have a large tattoo that wraps around my hip from my bum to my front pubic V area and it always shows when I wear a speedo for my daily lap swimming. I've never had any weird looks or anything. A lot of folks are tattooed these days and its quite common to see them swimming laps. I don't think you should let it deter you.

Dandrews2772

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Fotographer001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m curious what is typical swim wear for doing laps in a pool. I go to an LA Fitness in the states, so I normally wear jammers. But I’ll be in London next month and not sure if I should instead wear my speedo for laps.

What do you guys recommend? View attachment 947308 View attachment 947310

Go for the speedo! You can pull it off so go for it!!!!!

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jammers when I used to work out at LAFitness;
Board shorts with speedos underneath when at the beach;
Speedos at home pool, though lately my wife has been complaining about it being too revealing for the kids :-/ won't win the battle I am sure...

Reactions: shuckofun

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In school it was an all male swim session and we only wore jockstraps in the pool, which actually is a really comfortable way to swim. You are supported, but not restricted by excess cloth. Even better than a speedo.

I've been to pools where guys all swim naked. Never seen a guy swimming in only a jock. Jock under some kinds of shorts - sure. But just a jock - doubtless comfortable, but have yet to see.

Reactions: slipmoisi
D

deleted300444

I've been to pools where guys all swim naked. Never seen a guy swimming in only a jock. Jock under some kinds of shorts - sure. But just a jock - doubtless comfortable, but have yet to see.

Naked swim, jockstrap swim, are a thing of the past. Extinct from 1955-1978 ish.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Naked swim, jockstrap swim, are a thing of the past. Extinct from 1955-1978 ish.

Exactly. You are not going to see that these days. It would be hard to imagine it ever returning, which is too bad. Swimming in a jockstraps with all your buddies in jockstraps is fun.