what do you wear?

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you wear to show off your cock and balls? Speedos? soccer shorts? freeballing in spandex? see through clothes?

I like soccer shorts with no underwear. I get a buzz when people see me bounce and stare.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
Extra small speedos with cock placced either to the right and accross my leg or facing down my leg, (it pops out if i bend to mucvh that way) ;)
Also, baggy buy short short short sports shorts with a thong underneath, facing cock forrwarsds
yum

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've a pair of jeans that push my junk forward, creating an obvious bulge. I've dubbed them my "bulge-jeans".

Nothin special - tend to wear loose boxers and kinda baggy jeans, sometimes bulge but not much i can do about it. :/

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I simply can not wrap my head around the comment: Freeballing in Spandex

It just does not appear right.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to go commando in my 501's. The wife always asks that I put on briefs or boxer briefs and not plan boxers or go commando before we go out, because she says I show too much.
When I first started to wear boxers instead of briefs, I would still wear briefs to the dentist or doctor for fear of my dick showing. As time passed, comfort won out over modesty, and I can't deal with snug underwear anymore regardless of who I'm spending time with or where I'm going. As far as underwear, it's boxers or nothing! Maybe your wife doesn't want anyone else drooling over her prize!

To answer the OP's original question: mesh gym shorts and track pants do a great job of showcasing your goods, especially if you freeball or wear boxers instead of briefs, boxerbriefs, or compression shorts.

SEANekkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like wearing a cockring and freeball in everything. The cockring helps show my bulge. Freeball in everything from jeans, to cargos, to lycra shorts, to nylon running shorts and basketball shorts and I always remove the liner from any of of my shorts.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Free ball and a cock ring. Can't find any under wear that will fit SO nothing. Blue jeans tight with a huge bulge showing and kakies with nothing under. Short shorts so when I set down all shows. Anything that has a liner I cut it out. U can't pull them up and i let it all hang down my right leg.

Last edited: