What do you women think about BLACK COCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, ChimeraTX, compare the stature among men in India. The dalits are around five feet, while the brahmans and kshatriyas approach American statures.

Secretariat

1st Like
Media
Are you continuing to post off-topic just trying to be cute,or confrontational,or what ?

The question that is on topic in this thread is "What do you women think about BLACK COCK?"

If you want to talk about the stature of men of Indian decent and all the other off topic stuff,could you please just start another thread ?

Unlike yourself and some others,there may be people here that have a true interest in the answers to the original question. By you continuing to post off topic we have to go through more off topic posts to get to the posts we are interested in.

Can we please go to Netiquette 101 and please let the people that have an interest in the original subject have the thread back ?

Thanks.

Tom :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
What does it have to do with things? Fairly simple: Epigenetic influence.

The other easy example is American and Dutch height. Americans were the tallest in the world, until the Dutch took over that role some time in the 20th century. One reason is because the Netherlands has social medicine; if not everyone's fully covered, no one is.

Secretariat

1st Like
Media
Another time,my wife and one of her friends were hit on by a few black guys while waiting for me at a club. Her friend ended up going home with one of the guys and she said that while he had a huge penis,he couldn't get it hard,so it was a no go situation.

Tom

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Tom,

I believe you walked into a rather heated debate. Just as occurs when one tries to get in the middle of a family fight, people become deaf, dumb. and blind to anything but the conflict at hand! LOL! Good try though.I do think someone heeded your suggestion and started another thread on racism and sexual preference.

naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Feb 20 2005, 05:11 PM
I think the Dutch had more growth potential than Americans anyways. The social medicine and better nutrition has only let them reach there potential. If I recall, Dutch people are emigrating in record numbers due to the increasing numbers of Turks, Indians, and Africans immigrating there.
[post=284812]Quoted post[/post]​
I had no idea Turkey and India were the land of giants, though.

There's also a genetic minimum. I mean, my life wasn't very healthy, but I'm tall because of my genes.

What I'm saying is, this either/or shit has always been a straw man used by the Arthur Jensens of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.