What do you women think of..

SomeDude02: Ok. I have never had sex and a problem that I have is that im always thinking if the girl I will have sex with will like my size. I have a 6" maybe a tad more. Is this that bad?

GreenEyes: Simple advice sweetie is do not allow size to get in the way. Most men average about 6 inches so the majority of woman are accostumed to it.

You have to do what is your comfort level. Some advice I think is good make sure you please your love. If you do she will keep coming back for more and do almost everything to make sure you are pleased.

Tender: well my guy is a 6x5 and i love it very much....
i dont think a girl worth having will be sorry you have 6ish.... its a good size.
fits nicely in her hands... in her mouth,,,, and other places... ;)
Tender

palladen: Have to agree with wvalady and tender. Sometimes the right size isn't horse sized ;)

neatski2: I have to say, 6" is perfect in my opinion. That is exactly the size I would ask for. Big enough to give it some push, not too big that it hurts.

SomeDude02: Thanks for the feedback ladies, more would also be good :)

roedhunt: When it comes down to it, most women dont give a rootie patootie on the size factor. Whats more important, is HOW you make love. Dont just do it for you. Learn all you can about a womans body and the her sexuality and go from there. Most women dont know anything when it comes to her body... Its not like we had an education on it. It was more like "keep it clean" and "dont wear tight pants"... <sigh>. Look on internet and you'll learn. You'll find more free sites for women on the 411 on their own body!!! Sad...

Oh.. one other thing... Learn to give great head! Unlike men where they tell all their friends if a woman gives blow... Women wont tell ANYONE if you give good face... She'll want you all to herself!!! :D

munchkin: My fiance is about six inches and I think it is the perfect size. However, every girl is different.

Superchest_Funbird: 6"? That's actually a little above average. You shouldn't worry so much.

jnjbrown: Yeah, I agree with the other posters. It doesn't matter about size so much. Just be good at what you do and she will return. 6" is a good size. As stated in previous posts, different girls have different preferences. Besides, if a girl loves you, she will love what you have.