What do your sexual cravings feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by earllogjam, Mar 22, 2011.

1. earllogjam

Gold Member

If you were to describe your bodily cravings for sex, how would you describe them? Are they different for everybody? Is it a body thing or mind thing?

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    My testicles tingling. There is a pressure in my stomach. My whole body feels like it needs to flex.

That is actually the same reaction I have to a fight to so it might just be my reaction to adrenaline.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

warm liquid running down my spine, thick and slow like honey. breaking across my hips, pooling in my lap, weighted and full. a drive for friction and touch.

mostly it feels like hunger, hollow and wanting. a noticeable absence of something.

is not unpleasant in the least.

4. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I needed a cigarette after reading the post and I don't even smoke haha.

5. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    extreme hunger..like i haven't eaten in a long time.mixed in with an intense focus and anticipation to see my sex partner.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you read it here, folks.... i am just that goddamn good :cool:

thank ya, Mr. Bulldog :wink:

7. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    During the day, I can't concentrate on anything - my mind easily wanders to a guy, then I start thinking about him seducing me, thinking about what we'll do to and with each other.

At night, I have trouble sleeping. Even if I'm really tired, my frustration and 'aching desire' just won't let me get a good night's sleep.

8. earllogjam

Gold Member

I woke up this morning with intense sexual craving. It was a hunger, not for food but for sex. It's a bodily thing for me, I can feel it all through my core. I feel that need to touch and be touched and all those past memories of sex get reawakened. I feel alive and ready to hunt - not a cerebral thing at all. Animal, human and primitive.

Funny how many of you describe it as a hunger. I find it the same way. Guess we share the same hormones.

9. thestrangeness

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when im really CRAVIN i can feel my pussy clenching & releasing.. as it starts to tingle... idk how to describe the feelin in my nipples... other than they need to be touched NOW... and eventually the tingling and feelings over take me and its take me or be taken.... *evil grin*

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Interesting to read all these reactions...I just don't get them. No cravings at all. Sometimes I can think about things that might initiate an urge to wank, but nothing involving honey, hunger, tingling or lack of sleep. et al.

11. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    This ^ and the lack of concentration on anything else.

12. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Cold sweat, hair slicked back, running the streets looking for meat

13. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I kind of feel an buzz in my cock, and the only thing that makes it go away is a pussy. it's as if there is a sexual buzz down there, which crys out for pussy. when I do fuck, then the glow is satisfied and enhanced, if that makes sense. It feels good, but the buzz gets greater.

14. paneros

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I'm with a woman and I really want to be inside her, say during foreplay, I feel it like a hunger in my cock, really strong, particularly in my cockhead. When it's fulfilled through vaginal sex, my cock feels deeply relaxed with a warm, cosy feeling afterwards - not just on the physical level, and like it's got just what it needs (which it has!) - there is nothing else that can create this feeling of total cock fulfillment.
    At other times I can feel down the front of my body how much I want to merge with her, like no matter how physically close I am, I can't get close enough! It's like my body strongly wants total penetration and union of both of us.
    Generally, there's also a body-based sense, and I can feel different parts of my body wanting to be touched at different times - it's not a mental thing at all.
    In general, when I'm not even thinking about sex, my attention can be drawn to a more generalised somatic feeling, I can feel the sensual need throughout my body to be held, caressed, touched.

15. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    When I'm really horny the feeling is in my ass. It's like an emptiness or a aching need to be stretched - almost like a tight muscle. No number of orgasms makes it go away until I finally get the anal satisfaction I crave. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can't concentrate on anything else!

16. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, there's horny and then there's real horny.

The first is much more pure mental. My thoughts won't stop being sexual. Sometimes it's just an overall feeling, but often it's an intense sexual desire around one woman. There's a craving to be rutting with her, which can displace almost everything else within my head.

Then there's really horny. On top of those thoughts I feel my heartrate picking up. Sometimes I can smell the women I'm near--their bodies, their sweat, sometimes their sex, not just their perfumes. Every tactile sensation starts to become more intense. My fingertips sense more. I can feel the fabric of my shirt as it moves across my nipples. And most noticably, the sensations from my cock are unceasingly salient. I am achingly aware of how and where it's positioned under my pants. Every step I feel it rubbing against my thigh. And I'm very aware of its increasing tumescence. It is at this point which I'll either start to take things further and begin an attempt at seduction or break away and try to regain my composure.

I wonder if it is this transformation which we go through, into our more animalistic essence, which is at the heart of the legend of the werewolf.

#16 At.your.cervix, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  17. Id_OD9W725

Id_OD9W725 Member

I get irritable, cranky and my testicles feel "full" if I don't get any action after a couple of days. Not Fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted