what do Zora and the NCAAs have in common?

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well nothing really, but just wanted to say fantastic new avatar girl! By the way, the background reminds me of that scene from Garden State. Oh, and is anyone else pissed at UW-Milwaukee for busting your bracket? Argh, stupid Panthers.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heh, I'm not a huge basketball fan, but my bracket is hurting a bit with Bama losing and for some reason I picked Pitt to win...oh well.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Carolina@Mar 17 2005, 03:28 PM
Well nothing really, but just wanted to say fantastic new avatar girl!
[post=291708]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll add my 'Wow!' to the comment's on Mme. Zora's new avatar. :wow:

She really does get more beautiful and younger looking with each new picture published.
Jana, it's time to update your phot gallery with some new stuff! :wub:

LapDog :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll add my own personal contribution to the "appreciation of MZ's new avatar fan club" with a simple, yet humble, WOW! :wub:

Madame Z, You are truly one of the more smokin' hot ladies here at LPSG :wub: :wub:

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I probably oughta stay out of this 'cause I'm pretty new around here, but I can't help myself. Guys, there ain't many ladies out there that have the whole package, but Mme. Zora is one of them. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she's a genuinely nice person. We're lucky to have her, and yes, her new avatar is, well, awesome! Sign me up for the fan club!

B-man

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The topic title is "Replying to what do Zora and the NCAAs have in common?

Answer: they both cause March Madness.

(Wouldn't you just love to dribble [on] those Voits?)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why you sneaky little bastards! Thanks for the compliments, guys- you are the greatest. I finally got around to doing a new crop of photos (finally after almost a year!) so I posted some in my gallery. You all make me feel so great, it is an honour and a priveledge to be here amoung such fine people.

hung_big: I commented about this before (in another thread), but I must say...

DAYUM, Jana...looking fine, fine, fine. The only downfall to this avatar is that it conceals more of your breasts ;) Oh well, more left to the imagination :D

Dang, I dunno who to fall in love with first, you or your daughter :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jana, your avatar is absolutely gorgeous! You are a beautiful woman!

Like the updates in your gallery, too. You see, you are BOLD... something I aspire to one day be able to successful conquer.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 18 2005, 08:19 PM
Jana, your avatar is absolutely gorgeous! You are a beautiful woman!

Like the updates in your gallery, too. You see, you are BOLD... something I aspire to one day be able to successful conquer.
[post=292007]Quoted post[/post]​

BB, you've sooooooo got it going on, girl! With your intelligence, beauty, work ethic, education, you've got nothing in the world not to be bold about, so I'll tell you my secret- fake it until you make it! How would you act if you really did have confidence? How would you walk? shake hands? Look at other people? How would your voice sound? What would your posture be like? If you make a list of these things and just do them anyway, you'll find before too long it's come true and you really haven't tried very hard.
I would give anything to be in your shoes, you go get 'em!

hung_big: HEY JANA...

I'm the attention-whore around here! Where is my praise? ;) :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 19 2005, 01:58 AM
HEY JANA...

I'm the attention-whore around here! Where is my praise? ;) :p
[post=292073]Quoted post[/post]​

Attention whore? No, I think general egomaniac would suffice! :D I can recogise a kindred spirit when I see one. Chris, you have all the tools you need to make it through, you just have to apply them. I know it's hard when you're young to realise that what is going on around you at the present time is not permanent, but that is a realisation we all must come to in order to find balance. This is not a comment on your age only, many who are much older than you don't arrive at this simple conclusion. I feel more hope for you than for many because you do have the intellectual capacity to reason this out, when the time is right for you. Until then, I hope you'll continue to share, and be receptive to advice given. Just as you don't want people to think less of you because of your age, older people feel that way too. Good luck in all, you know I love ya!

hung_big: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks hun - That was just the attention/power-fix I needed :D

Haha, all that, right back at you. Just add sexy and overly intelligent in the equation, minus all the crap, that's basically you ;)

Much love and *hugs and kisses for Jana*

Chris

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jana,

I just looked at your pics in the gallery. You have the most beautiful eyes! I love to see the progress you have made over the past year in reaching your goals. You just keep getting better. Combine that with your calm , intelligent and embracing spirit, what a package!

BBLumbee!
Girl, if you dont stop fishing! LOL! Now you know you are fine as you want to be! IF you dont then just look at the trail of drool behind the guys tracking your every movement! I second everything Jana said to you. You have nowhere but up to go !

What I think I like most about you two ladies is that though you enjoy the adulation and subsequent "press clippings", you both keep it real,sweet, and grounded. I wish the best for both of you.

For all the rest of the ladies on this board that are lurking, let us hear your voices.

Naughty

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Wow Madame Z...as if you couldn't look any better before, you've outdone yourself in the field of awsomeness/beauty/intelligence...as usual! Anyone who would dislike or reject you is a complete and total moron! Your an awsome person...and you know it! :p :) :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jana, babe, this thread is about YOU! You are gorgeous and have many admirable traits... Many...

Thank you for your kind words... you are very kind and gracious.

And Miss Naughty... you are a little hottie yourself. I don't know if there is a trail of drooling men running behind more though... if there is, please let them know to speed up, I am waiting for them! :p On a serious note, you are gorgeous inside and out.

Talk about unseen [unhung - ha ha ha] heroes.... you two are just a couple on this board!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 19 2005, 02:51 AM

Talk about unseen [unhung - ha ha ha] heroes.... you two are just a couple on this board!
[post=292143]Quoted post[/post]​

*sings teasingly* Jana's got a boyfriend! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!

Ok .. I go back to pretending to study now ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Mar 19 2005, 08:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Mar 19 2005, 08:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee@Mar 19 2005, 02:51 AM

Talk about unseen [unhung - ha ha ha] heroes.... you two are just a couple on this board&#33;
[post=292143]Quoted post[/post]​

*sings teasingly* Jana&#39;s got a boyfriend&#33; K-I-S-S-I-N-G&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ok .. I go back to pretending to study now ;)
[post=292146]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

All right, tease me you biotch&#33; Since you turned me down, what was I to do??