What does < 50% Gay/Straight mean to you?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Aramis, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Specifically how did you decide on, say 10%? Were you just playing it safe and not excluding the potential? Is it because you keep having dreams about someone or that there's a certain someone you'd give it up for in spite of your general sexual preference? Or have you simply had sex with 35 women and 15 men?

I'm just kind of curious how the 40%'s compare to the 30's to the 20's to the 10's; how people settled on a given number.

Anyway thanks for the time/consideration.

2. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Mine is somewhat of a mixture of stuff you mentioned. Also I don't just consider it a sexual thing but more emotional. I discovered that I could have intimate relationships with some guys as well as women over time. I've also been involved with this site off and on for the last few years, and noticed I was more interested in checking out the big dick galleries in the same way, so I changed my percentages. For me it's pretty arbitrary. Maybe I'm actually more a 50%/50% person. Still working on that.

#2 B_Hung Jon, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  3. noirman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I interpret that to mean that he is not necessarily conflicted or confused but open to all possibilities and able to enjoy sex with either a man or a woman under varying circumstances. It's an alluring complexity absent in me.

4. EmJay

EmJay New Member

haha..loved that!

5. zixxer

zixxer Member

I arbitrarily picked a number I guess. I love the cock but don't think I could be emotionally involved with a guy.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its just a guess. I say No Response as I'm open for what comes along.

Go where the love is, I say. All the rest is fluff.

Welcome aboard.

7. eurotop40

Gold Member

Very much so...

8. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    20/80. The 20% means I only date women.No sex.
    The 80% means I only have sex with men.

9. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This came up between me and by Bi girlfriend as we were having the conversation, "How would you react if I woke up the opposite gender? / What if we switched bodies?"

For me I wanted really badly to be Bi if not gay in high school but after spending time with a few guys it just didn't feel right so the gay percentage progressively shrank until it disappeared completely. That was until this conversation because my honest answer was "I'd suck the holy he'll outta your cock."

I went back and forth when setting up my profile between 1 and 10% because it's really about love for me and wanting to pleasure someone I love, but the physical disinterest is so strong the likelihood of me forming that bond is low.

Anyway thank you for the time/consideration. I'm interested to hear more thoughts/stories.

#9 Aramis, Dec 12, 2010
  10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    What he said. :tongue: The love is a wonderful thing when it is found. Preconceptions about where it may come from do not serve.

11. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ya Im just curious, Ive never done anything with a guy, excepting jacking off. I think in the right circumstances I would suck another guy off and maybe take it in the ass, but I heard a huge guy fucking you in the ass only hurts if you re not experienced, and sometimes are better in fantasy, like 3somes.
    Id defo suck a cock though, sometime, maybe :) :blowjob: :blowjob: :blowjob: :blowjob: :blowjob:

12. kmiller

kmiller Member

Albums:
    means you are gay dont try to make excuses

13. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd kinda expect this from 50/50's like I used to be, and "I just don't want to completely close any doors" from 99/1's. The concept of 30% gay/straight seems like it would be more tailored to each individual's experiences.

14. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Philosophically (and practically) I don't subscribe to orientation being as simple one thing or another, I like the 0 to 6 Kinsey scale a lot more.

15. Mr. Sensitive

Mr. Sensitive Member

I remember a study which tested responses to images that concluded that no one had an equal response to both men and women, despite their claims otherwise. Everyone was at least 80% oriented to one gender.

When I've questioned individuals who described themselves as completely bi, I've generally found that they were, in fact, primarily oriented to one gender. Not always, though. In the end, I trust people's subjective experience over the results of one study.

16. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I first joined LPSG my percentages were 70% gay, 30% straight. Over time, I felt that this misrepresented my sex life as it's actually practiced (which is 100% gay) though not my fantasy life, which, if anything, makes me more than 30% straight.

I try and keep my contributions here reality-based as much as possible.

17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:

I like to think of myself as 50/50, but I skew my artworks toward male worship because of there being such an oversell of female 'sex objects' in the media. And my actual sex life has become quite vanilla, except for the multiple partners part.

18. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I can only speak for myself and no others.....and although I do not believe in lables, I
    give it here for information only and I show myself as 50%-50%...I don't give a crap what
    others think or believe about them...

I can and I do enjoy both sexes...therefore 50%-50%. But, the percentages can and do
    change depending on the situations and conditons at the time. My sexuality is quite fluid.
    When I am partnered with a woman, I am pretty close to 100% straight, but if it is a man,
    then I am pretty close to 100% gay. But that does not mean when I am with one or the
    orther that I cannot enjoy "looking" at the alternate gender.
    I am a one at a time person, so when partnered, I don't mess around.

#18 silvertriumph2, Dec 12, 2010
  19. D_Dick_Shank

D_Dick_Shank New Member

For me 10% Gay means that i enjoy looking at men, and am willing to try something with a man. Upon trial if I find the experience enjoyable I'll most likely adjust the percentage to something like 60 Straight/40 Gay.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

My 1% gay represents the fact that I had sex with a woman once, and while I responded physically, it left me feeling unfulfilled. I like penises, and women don't have one.

Draft saved Draft deleted