What does < 50% Gay/Straight mean to you?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine represents the fact that I had sex with one guy back in college and enjoyed it. I haven't had sex with another guy since then (15 years ago). But I still have some gay thoughts. My percentages reflect that rough though pattern. Roughly 80% hetero, maybe less at times, but it is roughly accurate.

Some have criticized me for me rating my gay% that high since I haven't had sex with a guy in ages. My sexuality is not about who I fuck, but about who I am.

cortezcow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't answer this question because I was wondering the exact same question. My question is how can a guy on this site say they are a 100% straight? I just think that talking, comparing, looking at other penis' has to make you gay somewhat.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just indicates the sad desperation of some gay men to hold on to a little bit of straight acceptance...denial of their homosexuality out of fear of being ostracised and humiliated by the straight world...fear of being identified with the flamboyant elements of the gay world. Of course, this is just my humble opinion!:wink: