What does 99% str8, 1% gay mean?

That, or, that _ONE_ guy (girl) you'd do it with, like Orlando Bloom, when he's dressed up as Legolas... Sooo many of my friends say they'd tap that. (And, oh, god, it's FUN to watch the ensuing fight with the girlfriends who weren't supposed to have overheard that. ;P)

Careful... on elves, the ears aren't the only things pointy.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or it could mean for every 99 times one engages in sexual intercourse with a female the male engages in giving a male a blow job.

No, to be serious about this question I would have to state that I enjoy sex with my Bride but I also enjoy looking at a well presented cock and I also appreciate comments on my gallery from all LPSG Members.

My life is too short to worry about what the One Percent means. From my point of view a 1 percent gay would mean that possibly the person has had "gay" experience.

I know that in my youth I engaged in various activities that some would think would qualify me as a "Gay" male.

That stated, please be aware that this happened in my teens when I was acquiring information about myself.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, great pics.

For me, it means that while I can see the sexual appeal of a man, I can't really see the romantic appeal. If I were single, it means I might fool around and experiment, but I could never fall in love... with a dude. Just doesn't work for me. For example, I've 69'ed with another guy back in my college days. It was great fun.

But women really turn my crank :smile:.

Since I'm married now, it's a moot point.

Thx, I'd make an appreciative comment to you as well but your married. :tongue:

Heres your answer, :smile:

Beachboy19, Are you making excuses for fucking pussy?

Well, it's mostly in theory now, tho it happened in past. Since males are the actual slutty sex, its much easier to have sex with a guy than a girl. So that 10% is mostly about making out with my female friends when we are drunk. :biggrin1:

Hmmm, interesting question.
Now, if they had an option for 20% straight, 80% twisted, 0% gay...
Know I haven't fully made up my mind yet... know what I DON'T want, tho. (Thank god for Ex-lax heheh...)
Guess a 1% may be a bit of an attraction to the "other" part of the equation.ie: Maybe being able to admire the same sex (opposite, maybe, for gay guys)

That, or, that _ONE_ guy (girl) you'd do it with, like Orlando Bloom, when he's dressed up as Legolas... Sooo many of my friends say they'd tap that. (And, oh, god, it's FUN to watch the ensuing fight with the girlfriends who weren't supposed to have overheard that. ;P)

Seriously??

tbnd_95678

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really. It means I appreciate that anyone can be sexy, and am cool with everyone being themselves...but if you don't have tits and a pussy, then you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Ditto. It means (to me anyway) that I can see and admire pics of the male form, appreciate it, but feel nothing sexually towards it.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hadn't thought of it like that but I think you've got something of a point there.

If you are hard, that means you are turned on already, not because u saw your dick hard. Or looking at your dick may remind you of sex. What he said doesnt necessarily make sense.

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, 90/10 means I'm attracted to women but am open to experimenting with guys. I've never been "attracted" to a guy in the sense of seeing a guy walking down the street and thinking "man, he's hot," but I'm curious about fooling around I guess.

CrimsonFlash9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It means you, by no means, would involve yourself in anything sexual with another man, but, enjoy universal compliments about your cock, and don't mind comparing.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you are hard, that means you are turned on already, not because u saw your dick hard. Or looking at your dick may remind you of sex. What he said doesnt necessarily make sense.

Most men are turned on by their own penises. Just seeing their own triggers arousal.

adam

Expert Member
Media
Because of my 1% gay trait, I think, I'm hanging around here in LPSG.
I'm interested in other guys' penis size to compare with mine, however, I've never ever been attracted by their masculinity. Handsome guys or something are nothing but my rivals in love.

lbjackson4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think 1% must be like me i.e. Not gay at all but appreciate compliments from men about my cock? I know mine is set to 0% but hey.

i would agree with this. i believe the 1% is you're comfortable enough with your sexuality that you can accept a compliment from a guy and think nothing of it. it could also mean that you're fine with looking at another guy naked and don't have to think about fuckin the guy. For me, my 1% (although mine says 0%) is I admire a male body that is in good physical shape. Since I workout, I like to get inspiration from looking at a man that's physicially fit. I believe most men are like that, but probably are too scared to admit it, thinking somebody might say that they're gay for commenting on a man's body....hell, women do it all the time, right?

Last edited:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After reading these posts, I changed my response to the question of sexual orientation from 100% gay to 90% gay.

In day to day life if someone I meet asks me if I am gay or straight, I answer gay. Mostly, people want a simple answer to a simple question.

However this is a special interest forum, and we have the opportunity to discuss these matters in greater depth.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I had sex with 1 girl so I put 1% gay, when/if I have sex with a girl again we will see if the percentage will change

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This always has puzzled me. I don't think it has anything to do with being a homosexual but for a hetro to just get his rocks off anyway that's possible. Interesting that very few list stats the other way: 99% gay, 1% straight!!! For me it's all or nothing at all.
Never been with a woman, never want to be.

BTW - Happy Easter.

bigmanstl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You want to get the truth; i tell it to you no spin. It's either one of 2 things: (1) guys are wanting to live out their fantasies wanting to be bi/bi-curious and they are actually straight or (2) these "99str/1gay, 95str/5gay",etc. are men who are in SERIOUS denial about being gay and want to hold onto a pretense of "masculinity" and pure heterosexual moraes society has placed on them.
In essence it comes down to whether or not you believe a man or woman can truly be bisexual or not and I say nay. But if guys want to live in a fantasy world of being "normal", then that's your choice but I wouldn't want to be you for all the treasure in the world. I love and embrace my queerness with no apologies.

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it depends on the person; the meaning changes and is unique to the individual. i think most of the time it means that although the guy has obvious strong attractions to women, he also appreciates the beauty and sexiness of men. for me, it means that i really like girls and would love to pound a pussy, but i am also turned on by men. i find men hot and would have no problem jerkin off with a dude or maybe doing more :cool:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You want to get the truth; i tell it to you no spin. It's either one of 2 things: (1) guys are wanting to live out their fantasies wanting to be bi/bi-curious and they are actually straight or (2) these "99str/1gay, 95str/5gay",etc. are men who are in SERIOUS denial about being gay and want to hold onto a pretense of "masculinity" and pure heterosexual moraes society has placed on them.
In essence it comes down to whether or not you believe a man or woman can truly be bisexual or not and I say nay. But if guys want to live in a fantasy world of being "normal", then that's your choice but I wouldn't want to be you for all the treasure in the world. I love and embrace my queerness with no apologies.

Your assessment leaves out the emotional (love) spin. I'm 99% str8 have have lived out my fantasies/curiosities with regard to mutual jerking, receiving (but never giving) bj's, and fucking a few guys. Those experiences were pure physical lust without having any emotional feelings at all for the other person(s), unlike my involvement with the women in my life.