what does a 3-4 inch girth look like?

shookone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well a lot of reports i read say that avg circumference is 3-5 inches, which honestly really threw me off. can you post pics of what that looks like cause i'm curious to see what the differences comes off as. please label the pics

(oh and please don't debate if that is the real avg girth or w/e, not the place :tongue:)

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just measured a water bottle cap after what pecker said. Wow, pretty shocking how much smaller a 4" girth is. It really gives a better appreciation for averages and what you've got.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
4.25 inch girth here. Whenever I'm in the locker room or a nude beach I feel like most guys are fatter soft than my erection.

I'd love about 2 more inches in girth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gj816

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1
Girth is my main drawback

dont feel so bad.. most guys on here are lying about their numbers anyways
the proof is in the picture, your dick looks like many dicks here, the only difference is they have 7x6 or 8x6 written in their signatures and you dont..

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My erect girth is right at 4 inches.

According to a survey of 5000 men conducted by the-penis.com in 2003, only 4.7 per cent of men have a circumference of 4 inches or less--or about 1 in 20 men. More than 85 % had a circumference of at least 4 ½ inches, and about 75 % were close to 5 inches or more. So 4 inches around would seem about right for the classification of “pencil dick.”

http://www.the-penis.com/size.html

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

According to a survey of 5000 men conducted by the-penis.com in 2003, only 4.7 per cent of men have a circumference of 4 inches or less--or about 1 in 20 men. More than 85 % had a circumference of at least 4 ½ inches, and about 75 % were close to 5 inches or more. So 4 inches around would seem about right for the classification of “pencil dick.”
Those stats must be off. If 85% had 4.5+" girth and 75% had 5+", then if it was a near normal distribution, there would be about 50% of men with 6" girth or more.

The LifeStyles Condoms study had about 65% at 4.5+" and about 25% at 5+" girth. They had about 10% of men at 4" or less.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

http://www.the-penis.com/size.html
They measure to the nearest 0.25" and had 72% bigger than 4.75" (i.e. 5+"). They had 50% less than or equal to 5" and 50% at 5.25+". They have 33% at exactly 5.25" and 10% at exactly 5.5". The 33% at 5.25" seems a little high to me based on other things I've read. The size debate continues...

Edit: That link didn't work. Try All about penis size

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those stats must be off. If 85% had 4.5+" girth and 75% had 5+", then if it was a near normal distribution, there would be about 50% of men with 6" girth or more.

The LifeStyles Condoms study had about 65% at 4.5+" and about 25% at 5+" girth. They had about 10% of men at 4" or less.

Here again is the link I referred to (from the-penis.com) for erect girth:

All about penis size

It shows that 4.7 per cent of men are 4 inches or less in circumference, meaning that over 95 per cent are larger.

I believe the Kinsey Survey did find that about 10 per cent of men had an erect girth of 4 inches or less, but many experts question the validity of Kinsey's methodology for sampling and self-reporting of data.

Last edited:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm. Mine is 5.75'' cirumference BUT if I pull the tape very tightly (doing it now) it is only 4.5'' and if I hold it 'just a little loose' then it's 6'' around. So I guess you can make it what ever you want. Also my girlfriend still happily measures the length of my penis from the outside and tells her buddies that I'm 9''+. I'm not going to tell her! Furthermore when she masturbates me, I squeeze the tip and my cum shoots across the room.
What I'm saying is, it doesn't take much to improve on what you've got.

addicted123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They measure to the nearest 0.25" and had 72% bigger than 4.75" (i.e. 5+"). They had 50% less than or equal to 5" and 50% at 5.25+". They have 33% at exactly 5.25" and 10% at exactly 5.5". The 33% at 5.25" seems a little high to me based on other things I've read. The size debate continues...

Edit: That link didn't work. Try All about penis size

If you follow that link, common sense should dictate that it's all bullshit. Basically it tells you that you're far below the average in length/girth, then tells you how to gain size. It gives four options, three of which it debunks as too risky, leaving just the option of PE exercises. But where in the world could you find such a site that can teach you these things..?

Oh would you look at that! Almost every link or ad on that site links to a PE site. The SAME PE site. It's a huge marketing scam. Biased data is biased.

It's the same thing as the "ideal" size chart from a while back. It originated on a site that sold dick pills. You can't believe data from anyone trying to sell you something.