Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been a few topics made within the last week regarding cock rings. Now, I don't have any experience with these, so I'm going by what I've seen what others have posted.

I think that cock rings give your penises harder erections since they're tight against the skin and blood becomes trapped in the engorged penis tissue. I also presume that men wear them while flaccid, as well, to give their penis a boost in the bulge department since it seems to push everything (cock and balls) forward instead of hanging down.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it traps the blood from escaping from your cock. usually it results in a slightly bigger cock, and a very hard erection. it can prevent premature ejaculation. you don't want to wear it too tight or too long, it cuts off circulation.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
A bad cock-ring cuts off circulation and traps blood in the erectile chambers. These can be worn but not for a long period of time. A good cock-ring designed to be worn for longer periods (Hardwear) is more effective and more comfortable because it does not cut off all circulation, but targets what it cuts off and allows some blood flow to other areas. During sex they can be a great deal of fun and they will improve erectile function if it is on the edge of "dysfunction". Wearing a cock-ring is a personal choice and it must fit correctly or it can do more harm than good.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A bad cock-ring cuts off circulation and traps blood in the erectile chambers. These can be worn but not for a long period of time. A good cock-ring designed to be worn for longer periods (Hardwear) is more effective and more comfortable because it does not cut off all circulation, but targets what it cuts off and allows some blood flow to other areas. During sex they can be a great deal of fun and they will improve erectile function if it is on the edge of "dysfunction". Wearing a cock-ring is a personal choice and it must fit correctly or it can do more harm than good.

so what size is the right size and can you get the wrong shape

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have one that is called a ball speader, I thinker. It has a ring that goes around the cock and one that goes around the balls. It elevates the balls and creates a marvelous sensation when the balls are being petted or licked. My wife likes the visual creation this ring causes. She told me last week that she had never seen such huge balls. The tightness of the cock ring made her feel quite full with my penis. She liked that sensation. I tend not to cum with this ring on. I will remove it before I cum. Sometimes for me having it on makes my dick feel like it can't go it in completely.