What does a huge cock feel like

kx250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey gay or bi men I always wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a hung thick cocks.Can someone tell me what it feels like. Also Do guys think I have a nice fuck ass for a big cock.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know what it would feel like getting fucked by a huge dick because I have never had sex with men; I have met with several men in the past comparing each other's dick and sometimes rubbing dick to dick. That's about it. But if you have a huge dick, you would feel satisfaction, lengthiness and girthiness as you jerk off. I have a long and thick dick and have a very satisfying orgasm every time I jerk off.

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey gay or bi men I always wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a hung thick cocks.Can someone tell me what it feels like.

It's one of those things that you just have to do to know. It's like how you can't tell someone what peppermint tastes like if they haven't had mint before. Having a dick in your ass feels like having a dick in your ass.

If you really want to know, I suggest you find some nice guy with a big dick and a condom, and fool around.

Also Do guys think I have a nice fuck ass for a big cock.

"Fuck ass" is my new favourite term :)

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Hey gay or bi men I always wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a hung thick cocks.Can someone tell me what it feels like. Also Do guys think I have a nice fuck ass for a big cock.

Your questions can really only be answered by your own experiences.

Some gay/bi men are not anal and some are not anal or oral just frottage and/or mutual j/o.

Those that do enjoy anal have different preferences also. Some like the bigger the better; some like more average; some like small dicks.

There are lots of ass that look great, even made for being fucked, that for various reasons are not. And then there are some ass that are not outstanding to look at but can "throw it down" like nobody's business...

If you want to know where you fit (pun intended) then you will have take that nice lookin' ass of yours for test drive and see how it handles the dick. It won't take you long to figure out with the right partner. Oh yeah, I didn't mention tops who don't know how to fuck very well, that makes a big (second intended pun) difference too.

Good Luck and Happy Fuckin'!!!