What does a "ponygirl" involve?

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a male around 50 and have been involved with a 35 y/o woman lately. She knows that I am on the "larger" size, she says that my reputation has preceded me through mutual acqauintances. We have been dating a bit and she wants to move to the next level. When she indicated this she made the comment, "I think this little ponygirl has found her stallion". I wasn't sure what she meant but put it in the back of my mind and I looked it up on the web. It seems to pretty much a bondage fetish, but I was wondering what it means for the partner? Is it the same as other bondage or, since it seems to be a "catagory" of its own, is there a lot of "dos and don'ts". I'm not that keen on bondage and I'm hoping the "ponygirl" usage was just off the cuff. Any comments and/or opinions?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ask her.

If she does mean the fetish then it is quite specific and if you're not into it then it may, as you say, be a problem.

She may have just been using a play on words so as to refer to your size - she may not even know the specifics of what ponygirl is. She may know roughly what it is. She may know exactly what she's talking about. But only she can tell you what she actually meant.

Ask her.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it's better to ask her what she means by it. 'Mustang Sally'? Maybe she wants you to buy her a car :laughing:

Some pony play is really kinky and you need to know exactly how far into the kink is enough to satisfy the imagination.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had an online friend who said that she got really hot when she saw a horse unsheath his dick. More than a ponygirl??

Having partially grown up around a race horse breding farm, I managed to see some serious dick work.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was probably just playing with words.

Saddle her up!

- - - -

But I am mystified as to why you are typing this query to us, as opposed to jumping in the hay with her. Is she horse-faced? Are you gelded? Why the hesitation?

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mainly, because I'm not keen on bondage, I was wondering if the "ponygirl" type was really so different, ie a bit milder or more extreme. I am trying to also get a bit of a "heads up" so that if things do get a bit kinky, I won't accidently cause things to come to a screeching halt.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mainly, because I'm not keen on bondage, I was wondering if the "ponygirl" type was really so different, ie a bit milder or more extreme. I am trying to also get a bit of a "heads up" so that if things do get a bit kinky, I won't accidently cause things to come to a screeching halt.
most normal people have never even heard of pony play.

seriously.