What does a very long cock feel like?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i want to get fucked by a TS with a ten inch cock...and i know it's best to prepare. but what does it feel like, and is a longer or thicker cock better at hitting the prostate?

Reactions: bdirty1

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A five inch cock will hit the prostate. My GF uses her finger to give guys a "finger wave" and her finger is about 3 inches long. What feels good about a cock is each time the head goes by the prostate. So, the size of the head and how he uses it to bump the prostate makes the difference.

Reactions: stephen1169
M

Mr Ed in Mass

It feels like a short cock, only longer.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want to get fucked by a TS with a ten inch cock...and i know it's best to prepare. but what does it feel like, and is a longer or thicker cock better at hitting the prostate?

You'll probably be preparing for a very long time as 10" cocks are very rare indeed and there's a (not always very good tempered) debate on here as to whether they even exist at all.

You'll probably be preparing for a very long time as 10" cocks are very rare indeed and there's a (not always very good tempered) debate on here as to whether they even exist at all.

This.

Also it'll be even harder to find a TS with a ten inch cock. Easier to find a unicorn with a 10-inch horn.