What does a well-endowed man want in a girl?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
#6 & 8. She has to be into giving head for a long, long time.

Filling her up and riding her balls deep is my primary want if we are just talking about fucking.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I like variety (not neccessarily different women) in a monogamous relationsip: a woman who will try new things, surprise me, rape me etc.
Physically, the busty Playboy model is my idea of perfection but anyone who gets close is in a few aspects is fine by me!

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As some of the other respondents have stated there is no definitive answer to this question.

Personally, I do not have a particular type of woman that I find exclusively attractive.

D

deleted356736

The beginning, middle and end for me, even when I was having casual sex, was personality. A pleasant personality, a nice smile, and a generous spirit guarantees good sex, and is essential if you are looking for a relationship beyond sex. Of course I looked for attractive, but I didn't have a single stereotype to measure attractiveness against.

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a pleasure to read that for some, its not all about appearance. Of course appearance comes into play, though there is so much more.

My girl friend is basically very visually plain, but her face becomes quite appealing both when she smiles/giggles and during the times she's having sex. She does have an agile body with disproportionally oversized tits and nipples, pretty teeth, and GREAT skin, which are all major turn ons. She's funny, smart about a lot of things, and never gets worn out in bed. What else could you want.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some not listed here are talkers and watchers. Talkers, who tell you what it feels like going in, when you pound them, when your in balls deep and flex your kegels, and have strong audible reactions. Also, watchers. Girls who like watching the penetration and the fucking and get that look on their faces.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please share your thoughts. As an extraordinary physical specimen, what do you want most in a girl?

(01) Big tits?
(02) Big lips?
(03) Big ass?
(04) Tight pussy?
(05) Anal?
(06) Blowjobs, blowjobs, blowjobs!?
(07) Simply a girl that swallows?
(08) To go balls-deep?
(09) Creampies for everyone!
(10) To love his taint and ass as much as she loves your big cock? (analingus)
(11) Make sure every girl in the room knows he's a bull?
(12) Extraordinary or a unique physical dimension (petite, big nips, tall, bbw, lactation)?

...yep

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of those are tops i can't pick one... but i definately know I would be looking for someone with a passionate fire in them for some great sex... coz thats what i give back.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please share your thoughts. As an extraordinary physical specimen, what do you want most in a girl?

(01) Big tits?
(02) Big lips?
(03) Big ass?
(04) Tight pussy?
(05) Anal?
(08) To go balls-deep?
(12) Extraordinary or a unique physical dimension (petite, big nips, tall, bbw, lactation)?

a well endowed vagina. lol

DragonPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm going to go with what would be my fantasy girl....1,2,3,4,6,8,11.......lactating....-blushes-......of course since we can't always get what we want in life I'd say number zero....great personality...

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The beginning, middle and end for me, even when I was having casual sex, was personality. A pleasant personality, a nice smile, and a generous spirit guarantees good sex, and is essential if you are looking for a relationship beyond sex. Of course I looked for attractive, but I didn't have a single stereotype to measure attractiveness against.

Yes, and I've discovered a lot of women with great personalities who also have big tits and no gag reflex.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

(01) Big tits?
(02) Big lips?
(03) Big ass?
(04) Tight pussy?
(05) Anal?
(08) To go balls-deep?

Big Boobs Big ass Big Outer pussy lips is great so i suppose just a curvy voluptious women