What does a woman bring to the table?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shaguar, Nov 7, 2007.

1. shaguar

shaguar Member

Scenario - You are to create a male-female bond, a pairing, husband wife, fucker fuckee if you will. No courtship. The woman isn't great looking, at least not with the lights on. The man is about average.

Deal - The man is the breadwinner. The man's job and stature in society are a consideration in what level of ugly he winds up with. The woman won't work, is supposed to have some "home making" skills and is supposedly both fertile and faithful. However, since the man has a proven record in being able to earn a living, promissory notes from the woman are deemed void in the negotiation. Both the cock and cunt in this ditty are from similar backgrounds let's assume. Laws guarantee equality in the union, or proceeds should there be a split.

Question - what exactly does a woman bring to the table, what *one* thing?

Note - it can't be her vagina or other orifice, or imagined skills.

2. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    seems pretty one sided...to answer your question...it would appear she brought herself and nothing else unless she has a trust fund...i'd suggest to her(tell her straight out) get a job and help contribute to the home (if there are no children she is taking care of at home) everything is equal so lets get to splitting the bills

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK then, split the cleaning, the cooking, the errands, the laundry and everything else straight down the middle.

Also, a lot of "non-working" women actually work in many ways, including networking and furthering the career/status/image of her man.

- - - -

All that aside, I make my own money and prefer it that way, even though I am raising children.

And I would NEVER "subjugate" myself to a man or let him support me. Never!! Why? because I don't want to deal with sexist bullshit like the paragraphs in the opening post.

PS: Sorry Shaguar, I really don't want to insult you. Back in the day, before vacuum cleaners, remote controls, washing machines and microwaves -- and when there wasn't any birth control -- it was necessary to have women stay home. Now... it's all different and things are kind of topsy turvy. Your post rubbed me the wrong way because it implied that women were nothing.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women are absolutely useless and can bring nothing to a relationship except a possible fertile womb. He should get everything should they divorce. Especially if she's ugly. :rolleyes:

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Would you Adam and Eve it?

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well if she is ugly the fertile womb wouldn't matter, he could just fuck someone 'hotter' while he was at work earning the bread. She only needs to be able to keep a clean house

7. Love-it

Gold Member

Balance.

8. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

Sounds like the man in the scenario doesn't need a woman - he needs to shack up with another man. That way everything will be equal...except maybe their dicks.

9. WildHoney

Gold Member

I would have to agree with love it - Balance

Without it, stature and monetary gain are futile, we have been there, and done this........

xxx

Honey

10. No_Strings

Gold Member

Get with the times, this is the 21st Centruy. What with the dawn of equality, it's a woman's job to be the housewife AND the breadwinner; how else are we gonna play xbox360 all day?

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This has to be the most ridiculous question ever.

As several people have pointed out, it harks back to a time before - where the home was a more time consuming job than it is now. Having said that, I think a lot of the women and men here have kept home (both while working a paid job and not) and those of us who have done / do that know it is not a walk in the fucking park either.

But there is also a lot more to a partnership than who does what. Each couple has their own equation of needs and that changes constantly over the course of a relationship. What each partner 'brings to the table' is themselves - and the minutia of that is unique to every couple.

12. snoozan

Gold Member

I sit at home and eat bon bons all day.

For example:

Yesterday, my husband worked a 14 hour day and then came home and cleaned the house. I was out with a girlfriend shopping with his money. Our son was at his grandmother's house. I only fuck him about once a week too.

Good thing he's ugly or he'd never put up with this shit.

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Do you have to lift those bon bons to your mouth yourself Snoozan or does your husband employ a bon bon lifting servant for you, if he doesn't maybe he should get another job too.

14. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am having a real problem understanding this thread...if the woman brings nothing to the partnership, then why is there a partnership? Why is the guy with the lady at all?! Women bring to relationships exactly what men bring...one side of a partnership. It ain't pretty going through life alone. If you have a trustworthy, or funny, or sensitive, or warm, or strong partner...you have enough.

Or maybe I'm missing the point here...

15. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never worked harder than when I was a stay at home mom...it would have been a break for me to go to work. This thread is insulting!

16. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

The given scenario is just silly. Are you trying to say this is how things are in real life? If so then you have a very dim view!

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I was a stay at home mum, it was hard work, and I really don't know how women with kids who work manage it. Working all day then coming home to clean and care for kids would have been bloody murder.

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Can you reword the question?

19. snoozan

Gold Member

I've been nagging him for years about getting me someone to serve me bon bons, rub my toes, carry me from place to place so i don't have to walk. This person would, of course, have to be a virile young man. So far, though, he hasn't come through on it, so I'm considering not fucking him anymore and definitely no blowjobs.

20. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why is it that blowjobs are the first to go! Damn!

Draft saved Draft deleted