What does a woman bring to the table?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The answer is easy...

The woman brings to the table the only thing she needs to bring... herself.

The guy WANTS the woman... not just her womb, not just her assistance... he wants HER.

Sorry... but heterosexual men are wired to desire women above all else. Her companionship, her to be interested in them....

To get what he wants, his desire fullfilled, he must offer her what she wants, security in some form.

If he don't like the deal, then he can live alone and buy a blow up doll.

I was with you, right up to that last line. I preferred the man-slut option. I never liked the idea of having a serious girlfriend, because I've never been the boyfriend type. It suited my lifestyle much better to have a few girls around, especially those who already had boyfriends (fiancees, hubbies)...avoids a lot of that 'clingy' crap that's such a turnoff.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She brings herself. I mean he hopes to get as many of the qualities a man wants in a woman as he can. Other men are competing with him for women, so he hopes to get whatever the market will bear.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i'm in a really good mood, i might bring cold mcdonalds to the table. but if he wants it warmed up in the microwave, fuck that, he better do it himself.

Hey, I work all day and come home and all I find are chocolate stained movie magazines all over the living room. Can't you find something useful to do? Sheeesh!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was with you, right up to that last line. I preferred the man-slut option. I never liked the idea of having a serious girlfriend, because I've never been the boyfriend type. It suited my lifestyle much better to have a few girls around, especially those who already had boyfriends (fiancees, hubbies)...avoids a lot of that 'clingy' crap that's such a turnoff.

Well... okay... but you must be giving them SOMETHING they want, right?

Buying drinks at least?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I offer a "what ever it takes" approach to my partners pleasure, a williness to please, I have an intimate knowing of how my body works.
A hedonistic, sensual and devilishly inventive bent.
A insatiable sexual appeitite.
Where I don't "bring it" is on the table.
Experience has taught me that tables do not stand up well to the onslaught of wild, no holds barred, free for all fucking.
Beds for that matter don't hold up well to the treatment either.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My wife and I both work and both cook, so there are times we allow another to do as they please while one of us indulges in the pleasures of serving others. G. currently likes to bring in stuff from the garden and the lawn.

Several years ago I planted some Jerusalem Artichokes. Now we have an acre which has been worked over: she digs them up and brings them in and we serve them in many ways. Tomato and pepper and whatever we notice is edible.

Bringing home food is fine: it can't be Burger Clone stuff. Well made pizza or chicken is our junk comfort food.

I'm answering the thread as it read. Call me literal.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I work all day and come home and all I find are chocolate stained movie magazines all over the living room. Can't you find something useful to do? Sheeesh!

You forgot that the house is a mess, the laundry not done, and I've been drooling at soap operas all day.

Did you read HazelGod's post in places to have sex? He can offer more than drinks. :wink: He can offer the table, the chair, the drinks, and the romantic dinner.

I don't know, I'm still waiting for the parts that come after the drinks...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My husband was actually like this until he got stupid and decided to marry me. I still don't get it, but hey, I'll take it. He makes cute babies.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
You forgot that the house is a mess, the laundry not done, and I've been drooling at soap operas all day.

I don't know, I'm still waiting for the parts that come after the drinks...

LOL, and it better not be the kid's meal from McDonald's:biggrin1:

Here is the Creole Queen's motto- since we both work to make ends meet....

IF I CAN HELP BRING HOME THE BACON, HE BETTER DAMN WELL BE READY TO HELP ME FRY IT UP.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a serious note:
I am the very best of cooks.(just don't expect me to clean up after)
I will keep the cellar well stocked.(keeping it that way will be a challenge)
I am very good with finances.
I will pickup your drycleaning (if you programe it into my Blackberry)

Experimental Member
Media
On a serious note:
I am the very best of cooks.(just don't expect me to clean up after)
I will keep the cellar well stocked.(keeping it that way will be a challenge)
I am very good with finances.
I will pickup your drycleaning (if you programe it into my Blackberry)

That's what I am talking about, both bringing something to the table. It takes efforts for both parties. That is what I call complimenting one another.
Very well said Dragonfly.

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, but getting together would be a problem.

I don't have a cellar--too close to the shore.

I have nothing that needs dry cleaning.

Same here. No I use Dryel on my business suits. LOL But really...

Hey you can till the ground and she can place the seeds.
You can draw your cartoons and she can help you come up with captions.
You take turns reading bedtime stories to the child/children.
She can cook and you can wash the dishes. She can come and steal a quick kiss from your neck because it is so sexy to watch a man wash dishes.
And you both can share a morning of passion.