What does a woman feel when she is horny?

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies, when you get horny, how do you know? What do you feel psychologically and physically, how does it manifest itself? What makes you horny? What do you want and when? How horny do you get, do you like being horny? Does it feel better or worse to be extremely horny? Is it something you can control? Is it pleasurable or not and to what degree? Would you rather not be horny?

I know this is quite a list and has almost no order to it, no need to respond to each question separately. I'm sure this is an aspect of female behavior and nature we men would love to know more about. Thank you in advance for your replies. M

Last edited:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello helga, wank fishing? To a degree, you bet, and why not! I think this is one of the most intriguing aspects of human sexuality. Men can sometimes happily experience a horny woman, but cannot feel her feelings or motivations, and do not understand what it's like for her. As for myself, I would love to know more and I know of no better way than to just ask. Also, there are no better potential contributors than the lady members of lpsg who by their presence here acknowledge an interest in sex.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am pretty certain that I become aware of my horny-ness in much the same way you become aware of your own, by noticing it rather than ignoring it. One's body is ready for sex almost constantly in the background, if one is reasonably healthy and unstressed. Lack of horny-ness is in fact diagnostic of being unwell, either physically or emotionally. Thus it merely remains to give it space to be expressed.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a nice little fishy, I'll bite.

Ladies, when you get horny, how do you know?

Errr . . . much the same way you do. I'm thinking about sex all the time and have physiological signs of arousal. Seriously, what did you expect we would say?

What do you feel psychologically and physically,

Like I need a fuck.

how does it manifest itself?

I play with my toys more. If I have an accessible partner I hint at/ask for/beg for sex.

What makes you horny?

A whole lot of stuff. BDSM erotica and anything to do with my FB for starters.

What do you want and when?

Ummm . . . sex. Now.

How horny do you get,

Very, very, very horny. Ideally I'd have sex three times a day. As the world isn't an ideal place, I walk around feeling unfulfilled.

do you like being horny?

If I can get sex occasionally, and at least play with toys on a regular basis, yes. If I can't, no.

Does it feel better or worse to be extremely horny?

Both.

Is it something you can control?

Actually, yes. I turned my sex drive off for several years because with the small amount of sex I was getting, I felt like I was going through permanent withdrawal. So I stopped having sex and stopped getting horny. Problem solved.

Is it pleasurable or not and to what degree?

Answered above.

Would you rather not be horny?

If I can't get enough sex, yes.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks subgirrl. I think a difference between you and I is that I (maybe males in general) don't have way to turn it off, or even down.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks subgirrl. I think a difference between you and I is that I (maybe males in general) don't have way to turn it off, or even down.

You're welcome :smile:

I don't know how to link to individual posts, but in this thread a guy says he did just that:

http://www.lpsg.org/214033-always-horny-never-fully-satisfied-2.html

It takes a lot of determination, but if it's truly better than the alternative, it can be done. The biggest factor is avoiding any major triggers (definitely no LPSG!!!!).

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nice little fishy, I'll bite.

Errr . . . much the same way you do. I'm thinking about sex all the time and have physiological signs of arousal. Seriously, what did you expect we would say?

Like I need a fuck.

I play with my toys more. If I have an accessible partner I hint at/ask for/beg for sex.

A whole lot of stuff. BDSM erotica and anything to do with my FB for starters.

Ummm . . . sex. Now.

Very, very, very horny. Ideally I'd have sex three times a day. As the world isn't an ideal place, I walk around feeling unfulfilled.

If I can get sex occasionally, and at least play with toys on a regular basis, yes. If I can't, no.

Both.

Actually, yes. I turned my sex drive off for several years because with the small amount of sex I was getting, I felt like I was going through permanent withdrawal. So I stopped having sex and stopped getting horny. Problem solved.

Answered above.

If I can't get enough sex, yes.

OMG I love you Aussie chicks. I got some miles I need to burn up. Thinkin of a trip to Australia so I can "attempt" to tear up that midspot. Cause we all know you cant tear it up. You can hurt it, and try, but it cant be tore up.:biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That is cop-out thinking. Anything can be ignored and suppressed by our amazing brains. Whether it's good for you or not. I am convinced that it leads to mental illness, no matter what the gender, but that's another subject.

I know in my case that I have had some major inhibitions to overcome and they were in my head, not my body.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
subgirrl, from the posts in the thread you referenced it appears that turning off your sex drive (for those that can), can carry at least as many risks as cultivating it.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a little education coming on... of course, I'm only speaking for myself, and not for my fellow owners of a stock vagina.

Ladies, when you get horny, how do you know?
-This made me giggle. Sure, we don't have a phallus that becomes visibly engorged and erect, but how do I know? I just know. Don't you?

What do you feel psychologically and physically, how does it manifest itself?
-The self-conscious broad goes away. I don't give two shits about my cellulite-infested ass 'n' thighs, my stretch marks, my scars, my distorted boobs. I just want to get dirty, whether it be with lefty or with a guy. Physically, I can feel the pressure in my uterus drop, my clit and labia swell slightly, the moistness begins to manifest itself, and my thighs tingle. My breathing is slower and deeper.

What makes you horny?
- Lots of things. Fishing, especially. Just relaxing by a lake, cranking in some fins, drinking beer, bullshitting. It's dirty. I get sweaty when I've hooked a fighter, but there's a lot of downtime if the fish aren't biting, and if you're with a good fishing partner, you can pass the time between casts. I'm not saying I've banged everyone I've fished with. Hell, I dated a guy that WANTED me to go fishing, even though he hated it, because I always came home relaxed, dirty, smiling, a little sun on my skin, and fish to put in the pan. I love the feeling, and a relaxed and happy leezard means a horny leezard.

What do you want and when?
- Don't know how to answer this one

How horny do you get, do you like being horny?
- It ranges from mildly randy to FUCK ME NOW, depends on how I'm feeling, and how my day/week/month went. I don't mind being horny, but it has been a problem for me in the past. I've definitely scaled back quite a lot to the point where it doesn't even exist for me at times.

Does it feel better or worse to be extremely horny?
- It's not bad if you don't let it take over your life. I did. I suffered consequences, thankfully nothing like an STD, but I did hurt some people as well as myself in the process. It's like sticking a paper clip into an electrical outlet. The shock was enough to ensure I don't do it anymore.

Is it something you can control?
- Everyone can control it. It takes experience to realize it.

Is it pleasurable or not and to what degree?
- Sure, as long as it's not interfering with rational thinking.

Would you rather not be horny?
- It's a natural part of human nature. I'm not going to deny that.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ms. Leezard, history has been made, woman first communicates with man 12/08/2010. Thank you, in your descriptions but especially in your reference to fishing and the sun we have touched.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms. Leezard, history has been made, woman first communicates with man 12/08/2010. Thank you, in your descriptions but especially in your reference to fishing and the sun we have touched.

If you think that's the first time a woman has communicated with a man, you should come hang out with me sometime when I go shooting.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shooting, oh no? Have you ever wondered what you would feel or how you would react if you peered at someone else's face and looked into your own eyes? m

Last edited:

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shooting, oh no? Have you ever wondered what you would feel or how you would react if you peered at someone else's face and looked into your own eyes? m

I've experienced that already. It's a strange feeling, which passed shortly after the beer started flowing.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It usually starts with the chills which begin multiplying and then I'll sort of lose control. Because the power that it being supplied can be quite electrifying.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG I love you Aussie chicks. I got some miles I need to burn up. Thinkin of a trip to Australia so I can "attempt" to tear up that midspot. Cause we all know you cant tear it up. You can hurt it, and try, but it cant be tore up.:biggrin1:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Thanks. Mid spot ready and waiting :tongue:. Just don't forget the deep spot, the just-inside-the-entrance spot, the . . .

That is cop-out thinking. Anything can be ignored and suppressed by our amazing brains. Whether it's good for you or not. I am convinced that it leads to mental illness, no matter what the gender, but that's another subject.

My mental illness came BEFORE the suppression of the sex drive. Suppressing my sex drive when I did kept me sane (er :biggrin1:).

subgirrl, from the posts in the thread you referenced it appears that turning off your sex drive (for those that can), can carry at least as many risks as cultivating it.

In the particular post I was referring to (the only one that literally discusses turning the sex drive off), his problems were not the result of that.

And cultivating it is no help if you are an extremely sexual person and not getting any. Would you suggest that a smoker should cultivate their craving for cigarettes if they can't smoke (admittedly a slightly different situation, as smoking is proven to be physically addictive)? Or that a runner cultivate their desire to run, when they've injured themselves and can't do so?

I am not saying it is right for everyone, but it is certainly possible when necessary.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Patchos, very interesting, could you elaborate?

subgirrl, I concede your point. I'm not at all qualified to make any sort of remark on psycology but I believe long term sublimation of sexual desire can channel energies into both acceptable, and with some people, unacceptable behaviors. I wonder if sublimation of sexual desire has lead to some of the problems the Catholic Church has experienced.