what does an orgasm really feel like?

abovethelaws

Just Browsing
Media
*first post* be gentle

i've always wanted to know........exactly what does an orgasm feel like to a women. is it like an explotion?, something popping?

curious to know here

pocket.venus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if you're with the right person who knows a woman's body, it's a long, slow, unstoppable ride to absolute ecstacy, climaxing in 15 or 20 seconds of throbbing, pulsating contractions in the whole pelvic area......once seen never forgotten and cannot be faked.....would like to hear other females thoughts on this:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Wow..this is a hard one t describe, but i'll describe how it is for ME

When its building up i can feel myself getting wetter and the muscles of my cunt pulsing, contracting and tightening trying to grab his cock with each thrust, needing that orgasm. BUT then it gets to a point where all the feeling and sensation is almost to much and i need to back off so i'll slow down, pull him in deep for a second or grind on him. I guess this is me letting my body adjust.. BUT then it is as if guy have this brilliant knowing that i need them to push me past that point. Once he starts thrusting again the feeling is amazing, i kind of loose any conscious feeling of what my cunt is doing except that there is a huge pressure building up, somewhat like i need to pee but so much more intense. At this point my cunt is going crazy with spasm being so sensitive, every thrust sends a shudder through my whole body. Suddenly it tightens right up, really tight and i can feel every bump on his cock.. Then BANG, all the pressure is amazingly released, every muscle in my body goes limp and my pelvis takes on a mind of its own and starts grinding, thrusting..doing whatever it needs to to feel him in me, keeping that feeling of total relaxing and unconscious happenings going...After that im exhausted.

Hope that helps you understand:tongue:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
am I the only man who thinks hat a woman's orgasm looks more fun than a man's? My girl starts cumming then I thrust for 15-30 more seconds then I cum and once I'm done she finally stops. In total she gets 30-60 seconds to my 10-15.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
am I the only man who thinks hat a woman's orgasm looks more fun than a man's? My girl starts cumming then I thrust for 15-30 more seconds then I cum and once I'm done she finally stops. In total she gets 30-60 seconds to my 10-15.

Men are so goal orientated. :) I think that Lee M described the basics very well. She also didn't mention seconds or minutes. I think women have more intense, longer orgasms than men but it would be cool to 'shoot' and have a real finale!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on what type of orgasm for me.

Clitoral orgasms

They start with a feeling like I am scratching an itch on my body, feels right, like a mmm thats that spot. The pleasure starts to build and my mind begins to be taken over with sexual thoughts. I can no longer think of kids or shopping or bills, I am thinking of sex.

As the rythum gets faster, my body start to heat up, it feels like hot thick liquid is rising from my legs to my chest. Everything starts to feel engorged and I am conscious or becoming wet. My pussy muscles seem to grip and contract on their own accord.

At this point usually I am in the zone, I know I am heading to the high point of orgasm. I am breathing hard and I am focused on cuming. I could ease off if I am masturbating, but if I am with a guy usually this is the point of no return.

My nerves feel alive and centered around my groin, there is an intense build up, a pleasurable sort of pressure feeling more and more centered and rising like huge wave into my pussy.

The pleasure and pressure becomes drawn and almost sucked into my pussy, like a water going rapidly down a drain. Then this this huge rush and release explodes.

When I have cum it feels like that warm thick liquid is released into my whole body in a huge bucket gush and I am contracting as it passes over me in giant waves.

All orgasms are different for me, so sometimes, that is it...and the feeling passes quite quickly.

Then other times I can stay high up on that plateau for hours, almost cuming on top of one another , never going back down to the place where I can gather myself to recoup. At these times, anything after that inital orgasm makes me cum. Biting my neck, sucking my nipples, fucking me over and over again.

G spot orgasms

They feel to me slightly different to clit orgasms. They feel more primal and rough. Like the manual hard finger fucking that engorges my G spot to make me squirt pumps the cum out of me.

G spot orgams feel more like they are given to me by a man, as I can only come that way when being fingered ( initally)

The feeling of orgasming during them is wider, more whole body, like even my head feels full and needing release.

The hight of orgasm doesn't seem to center on the pussy or clit, it feels like my whole body is being stroked on the inside .

The feeling to bear down and push is all consuming. The most pleasurable part of that orgasm for me is the feeling of actually squirting while an intense build up in your body is released.

Once I have cum from this inital G spot fingering session, fucking , oral or anything with pressure on my G spot will make me gush for hours.

I have never counted my orgasms, but I'd have to say in a good hot night I' cum 20 or 30 times, from both clit and g spot.

...no wonder I love sex so much

xx
Honey

x

Honey

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then other times I can stay high up on that plateau for hours, almost cuming on top of one another , never going back down to the place where I can gather myself to recoup. At these times, anything after that inital orgasm makes me cum. Biting my neck, sucking my nipples, fucking me over and over again.
Yes, for some women (multi orgasmic), their nerve cells seem to undergo a bifurcation after the first orgasm. That is, the nerves go into a state where just a little stimulation causes more orgasms. This is analogous to a pendulum that swings back and forth, the orgasm being when the pendulum gains enough speed to swing up and over the top. But even after the orgasm, the pendulum remains swinging almost to the top, so just a little extra push pushes it over the top again.

In men it's like after the orgasm, the pendulum loses all it's energy and we have to start from a standstill again. I wonder if they'll invent a drug or something someday to make men multi orgasmic. Seems like it could be possible.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
i think the way Lee explained it is pretty much like a guy's orgasm too.

I've always wondered what the orgasm is like for a female. But when you match up the descriptions i've heard from partners and from friends, it sounds much like a pretty good orgasm for a man. The earth shakingly good ones that men can have.

I think they're pretty similar. Guys typically have like small ones, so that's what we equate to orgasm, but think about your strongest orgasm guys, and that's pretty much what a recognizable orgasm for women is.

That's what I've heard at least. I've had orgasms so great that my vision went out for a few seconds. and it lasted a good 15-20 seconds. And i've had some that if i was carrying on a conversation you wouldn't have noticed any change in tone LOL! We're all human and stuff works pretty much the same.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are enough descriptions here so I'll just add that I remember Jay Leno talking about a woman in the news who couldn't sneeze without having an orgasm !....LOL

Then there's that Dr. who was trying to help his female patient with back pain and applied an electrical pulse to some vertebrae (?plural) in her lower back....and she made a strange noise and said "You're gonna have to show my husband how to do that...."
And an aid to help women orgasm was born accidently.....those who have problems with that on their own....

And this reminds me of a time while getting tattooed just below my waist in the back.....there was one spot that had me suddenly breathing thru my mouth...and heh heh...the other sensations.....and then it turned off as quickly as it had turned on.....3 to 5 seconds....
I should have told my artist "Could you just stay There for about 30 minutes?":smile:

This is a girl getting a lower back tattoo, and it seems it was like flipping the orgasm "switch" on and off.....:smile:...the magical networking of nerves....
YouTube - girl cums during tattoo2=

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally amazed by my wifes orgasms, her pelvis is totally involved with rhythmic, rolling, milking movements while her vagina is contracting, if we are 69'ing she has forgotten that my penis is in her mouth because her whole body is focused on the clitoral stimulation she is receiving. At least she doesn't bite.