What does anal sex feel like for am man?

Frodo Boy: Yeah I was just wondering what anal sex felt like. Im gay and havent rtied it yet so I was just wonderin if anyone could help me out by tellin me the pros and cons of sensation. I mean does it really hurt the first few times or if you go to quick. And if it is pleasurable what does the plaesure feel like. I know itsa hard question to answer but I really was wondering about it. Thank you.

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
well speaking from experience, the ONE partner i've had was incedentially very hung, as in 10 inches, and 3 inches across. and unforunately, only one word can describe it, PAINFUL.

try to find a first-time partner who is just average, as from what i've heard, average is the best for recieving. and giving blowjobs to an extremely large penis is just difficult. they ARE very easy on the eyes though. :)

actually er, you asked what it felt like...

well, it was painful at the beginning, and at the end, in the middle it was somewhat enjoyable, but he was going pretty hard. i'd ask whoever your partner is to go very slow the WHOLE time, at YOUR pace. Now, if you're giving, i've personally never done that, but it's supposed to be just like a womans vagina.. which i HAVE done. and trust me, that feels damn fine. ;)

emmmm, the easiest way i can describe the feeling when you first start...

it feels like you have to go poop and you're taking the largest poop of your entire life, but that's what it's supposed to feel like, or so i've been told. now, after that it burns pretty badly, but not as much if you use a ton of good lube, and then it starts to feel good, imagine fingering yourself (don't be afraid to try it, do it in the shower though, as you can get kinda dirty), but multiply that by about 500, in both pain and pleasure. just to put it simply, things aren't SUPPOSED to go in there, but sometimes it feels like they are. :D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It depends on who is "breaking" you in. If he is an experienced lover, then there will be little pain.
Anal sex (receiving) is one of the best sexual experiences you can ever have. I know the orgasm I get from just anal feels like it is with my whole body. I think you should start with fingering your own anus while you masturbate working slowly one finger at a time as you open up. When you can work up to four fingers with little or no pain, then you will be ready for a real cock.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first time receiving was not at all painful, and it was with about a 7 or 8 incher. For me, no, it did not feel like I needed to poop.

The anal opening, and the very-nearby prostate gland both have super-dense concentrations of nerve endings, like the head of the cock.

It is difficult to describe what being entered feels like, except to say that it is intensely pleasurable. I do agree with the suggestion to try using one or two of your own fingers while masturbating, just make sure you use some lube.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking of anal,
http://www.malegspot.com/forum.php

If you guys haven’t been to this site, you have got to see it......its about a toy that’s able to reach the male "G-spot "......... it has to be the most surreal forum I have ever been too. I laughed my head off at some of the posts; they seem so unreal, but there all suppose to be true.............

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 19 and haven't done it and don't think I ever will and yet I'm gay. It looks too disgusting and too painful. But from what friends have told me practise with fingers first for definite dude.

xanxan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
http://www.sexuality.org/l/incoming/aanal.html

for what it's worth *shrugs*

I happen to bottom and I don't always enjoy it. Once it's in and you can adjust to the fact that there is an object in your ass....it feels quite nice. :) But for a first time....GO SLOW and use plenty of LUBE!! I agree with previous posts...try some fingers while you masturbate. Hope that link helps you prepare.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by GMC2002@May 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Anal sex is 50% pleasure and 50% pain. Unless you have high pain level!! I LOVE ANAL!!!!!
[post=314566]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno what kind of anal you've been having, but I don't think it's half pain at all. And if it is, then you didn't use enough lube or do enough foreplay.

GMC2002

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+May 27 2005, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; May 27 2005, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GMC2002@May 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Anal sex is 50% pleasure and 50% pain.  Unless you have high pain level&#33;&#33;  I LOVE ANAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I dunno what kind of anal you&#39;ve been having, but I don&#39;t think it&#39;s half pain at all. And if it is, then you didn&#39;t use enough lube or do enough foreplay.
[post=315478]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is what it was for me the very forst time that I tried anal. I have only done it twice and the first guy was like 8 hung and the second guy was about 7.5 so yeah it kinda hurt. I plain on trying it again soon with the guy that I am dating and heis 8 hung and very thick so I am hoping that it doesn&#39;t hurt that it is all pleasure&#33;&#33; What is the best lube for anal sex suferboy?

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy+May 27 2005, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; May 27 2005, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GMC2002@May 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Anal sex is 50% pleasure and 50% pain.  Unless you have high pain level&#33;&#33;  I LOVE ANAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I dunno what kind of anal you&#39;ve been having, but I don&#39;t think it&#39;s half pain at all. And if it is, then you didn&#39;t use enough lube or do enough foreplay.
[/b][/quote]
I agree. In fact, if you know what you&#39;re doing, there should not be pain AT ALL. I know some will disagree with me, but here&#39;s my story.

My first anal sex experience was with my cousin. I hadn&#39;t done anything with a guy but oral up until then, and I had no idea what it would be like or that I should expect pain. Guess what? No pain at all&#33; Only later when I started to worry about pain did I experience it.

That didn&#39;t make sense to me, so I bought a book called "Anal Pleasure and Health" to start to probe into why (no pun intended). The book has a lot of touch-feely stuff in it that I bypassed, but there were also parts that explain the physical makeup of the anus and how the muscles work. I know it&#39;s hard to buy a book like that, but you&#39;re about to embark on sticking something up your ass, so find an online retailer and order the book so you don&#39;t hurt yourself.

Some tips that I learned from this book:

1) If you are not in the right position, the person penetrating will hit the wall of your anus and cause pain. If you lift your legs toward your chest, smooth sailing&#33; That&#39;s why on your back with knees pulled up to your chest is very comfy for anal.

2) Most importantly, you must learn to relax. If you&#39;ve ever been really scared for a moment, you&#39;ve felt your sphincter tighten. That&#39;s what happens when someone starts to penetrate you unless you learn to relax that muscle. There are actually two sphincters; the external and the internal. The internal is the one that&#39;s a pain in the ass (pun intended). There is a certain involuntary aspect to that muscle, but you can overcome that with practice.

3) Pratice by yourself. Start with a finger and feel around in there. You&#39;ll notice that you&#39;ll tense up, but that you can also relax the muscles and slide your finger in. Then you can graduate up to a cucumber or dildo. Please, don&#39;t put sharp things in there and end up in an embarrassing ER episode&#33; Oh, and make sure the cucumber, carrot, etc. is at room temperature, not straight from the frige. You can also buy a dildo online if you can hadle that. Select your cucumber or dildo at a reasonable size and work your way up. ***Edit: I forgot to mention here that all of this is with adequate lube&#33;***

4) Don&#39;t ever let someone inside of you without a condom. Even if they pull out, pre-cum can infect you if your partner has an STD. Anal tissue tears easily, creating a direct exchange of bodily fluids. Be prepared, because when nature takes over your judgement will go out the window.

Once you&#39;ve tried this yourself, you&#39;ll totally get it and you&#39;ll be ready to experience it with another person&#33;

With that all said, I have taken large penises, up to 12" with no problem&#33; All because I took the time to learn about my body. In fact, with that knowledge and comfort level, I am very lucky to be able to obtain a pure anal orgasm. That&#39;s an orgasm without touching my penis at all&#33; It is THE MOST INTENSE ORGASM A GUY CAN HAVE. I can&#39;t even explain it, but it starts at the prostate and explodes down through the internal shaft of the penis, and then up through the external shaft and cum flies everywhere&#33;&#33; Just a little something to look forward to&#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by VinceNYC+Jun 1 2005, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VinceNYC &#064; Jun 1 2005, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@May 27 2005, 11:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GMC2002
@May 25 2005, 01:55 PM

I agree. In fact, if you know what you&#39;re doing, there should not be pain AT ALL. I know some will disagree with me, but here&#39;s my story.

My first anal sex experience was with my cousin. I hadn&#39;t done anything with a guy but oral up until then, and I had no idea what it would be like or that I should expect pain. Guess what? No pain at all&#33; Only later when I started to worry about pain did I experience it.

That didn&#39;t make sense to me, so I bought a book called "Anal Pleasure and Health" to start to probe into why (no pun intended). The book has a lot of touch-feely stuff in it that I bypassed, but there were also parts that explain the physical makeup of the anus and how the muscles work. I know it&#39;s hard to buy a book like that, but you&#39;re about to embark on sticking something up your ass, so find an online retailer and order the book so you don&#39;t hurt yourself.

1) If you are not in the right position, the person penetrating will hit the wall of your anus and cause pain. If you lift your legs toward your chest, smooth sailing&#33; That&#39;s why on your back with knees pulled up to your chest is very comfy for anal.

2) Most importantly, you must learn to relax. If you&#39;ve ever been really scared for a moment, you&#39;ve felt your sphincter tighten. That&#39;s what happens when someone starts to penetrate you unless you learn to relax that muscle. There are actually two sphincters; the external and the internal. The internal is the one that&#39;s a pain in the ass (pun intended). There is a certain involuntary aspect to that muscle, but you can overcome that with practice.

3) Pratice by yourself. Start with a finger and feel around in there. You&#39;ll notice that you&#39;ll tense up, but that you can also relax the muscles and slide your finger in. Then you can graduate up to a cucumber or dildo. Please, don&#39;t put sharp things in there and end up in an embarrassing ER episode&#33; Oh, and make sure the cucumber, carrot, etc. is at room temperature, not straight from the frige. You can also buy a dildo online if you can hadle that. Select your cucumber or dildo at a reasonable size and work your way up.

4) Don&#39;t ever let someone inside of you without a condom. Even if they pull out, pre-cum can infect you if your partner has an STD. Anal tissue tears easily, creating a direct exchange of bodily fluids. Be prepared, because when nature takes over your judgement will go out the window.

Once you&#39;ve tried this yourself, you&#39;ll totally get it and you&#39;ll be ready to experience it with another person&#33;

With that all said, I have taken large penises, up to 12" with no problem&#33; All because I took the time to learn about my body. In fact, with that knowledge and comfort level, I am very lucky to be able to obtain a pure anal orgasm. That&#39;s an orgasm without touching my penis at all&#33; It is THE MOST INTENSE ORGASM A GUY CAN HAVE. I can&#39;t even explain it, but it starts at the prostate and explodes down through the internal shaft of the penis, and then up through the external shaft and cum flies everywhere&#33;&#33; Just a little something to look forward to&#33;
[post=316813]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

VinceNYC, I see your 60/40 ( straight/gay that is), being that you&#39;ve been on both sides of the road, how would you compare the two? Is sex with one more intense then sex with another?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by VinceNYC+Jun 1 2005, 12:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VinceNYC &#064; Jun 1 2005, 12:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@May 27 2005, 11:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GMC2002
@May 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Anal sex is 50% pleasure and 50% pain. Unless you have high pain level&#33;&#33; I LOVE ANAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

3) Pratice by yourself. Start with a finger and feel around in there. You&#39;ll notice that you&#39;ll tense up, but that you can also relax the muscles and slide your finger in. Then you can graduate up to a cucumber or dildo. Please, don&#39;t put sharp things in there and end up in an embarrassing ER episode&#33; Oh, and make sure the cucumber, carrot, etc. is at room temperature, not straight from the frige. You can also buy a dildo online if you can hadle that. Select your cucumber or dildo at a reasonable size and work your way up. ***Edit: I forgot to mention here that all of this is with adequate lube&#33;***

[post=316813]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That was a most excellent post dude. Thank you for sharing yer insight for the people who want to, but have yet to try anal. I also TOTALLY recommend fingering yerself.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you have to want this kind of sex. I mean you have to want to have someone stick their cock up there. I don&#39;t have that desire, so it &#39;s not something I&#39;d be interested in trying. I do like fingering my butt, but just the outside around the hole because it feels really good while I&#39;m jerking off sometimes. I guess because there are a lot of nerve endings at the opening.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ArcanuS@Jun 2 2005, 03:04 AM
Depends......I was raped by two guys (that was my first time with male).............It was verrrryyy painful, but after that....everything is ok....
[post=317092]Quoted post[/post]​

Did they drug you or something?
How sad :( .........((hug)) :hug: