What does anal sex feel like for am man?

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Jun 2 2005, 01:44 AM
I think you have to want this kind of sex. I mean you have to want to have someone stick their cock up there. I don't have that desire, so it 's not something I'd be interested in trying. But I do like fingering my butt, but just the outside because it feels really good while I'm jerking off sometimes. I guess because there are a lot of nerve endings at the opening.
[post=317144]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, dude, you are so close to finding the holy grail of male sexuality--the prostate! If you penetrate using your longest finger and feel around toward your navel wihile you're jacking, you'll be in heaven. You'll feel it swell as you get close to ejaculation and then mind-numbing orgasm! Use lube though.

You can also stimulate the prostate from the outside while you masturbate using the palm of your free hand and massaging your belly, from the navel down toward your dick.

Of course, option 1 is best. You'll never want to jack any other way after you do that!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by ArcanuS@Jun 1 2005, 11:04 PM
Depends......I was raped by two guys (that was my first time with male).............It was verrrryyy painful, but after that....everything is ok....
[post=317092]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh no! :eek: Are you ok? *comfort hug*

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me there is always a bit of discomfort at first, that goes away.
I wish someone had told me that the discomfort would go away,
i might have followed through more times.

Actually, when people said it hurt, i wasnt imagining a burning sensation,
but that is what it feels like to me....

My trick is to get on the dick.....feel the burn......and take it out.
Somehow, when the dick goes back in again, it doesnt hurt or "burn"
at all.

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by surferboy+Jun 2 2005, 10:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jun 2 2005, 10:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ArcanuS@Jun 1 2005, 11:04 PM
Depends......I was raped by two guys (that was my first time with male).............It was verrrryyy painful, but after that....everything is ok....
[post=317092]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh no&#33; :eek: Are you ok? *comfort hug*
[post=317199]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I felt really bad for this dude too. What&#39;s up with this "rape" stuff?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, we had a thread on rape not so long ago.

I&#39;m sorry to say there are lots of us at LPSG whose first experience
with a guy was not consentual, myself included.
:(

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ArcanuS@Jun 6 2005, 04:51 PM
I was drunk... I was.........kinda....alone......That&#39;s it......I forgot it.........Nothing specila.....Guys like them are ......animals......
[post=318329]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember once, a while ago, chatting on line with this teen. We where on voice chat, and he was telling me that he went to this bar and these 2 cute guys bought him a drink. He headed back to a hotel room and when he got there they spiked his drink and he blacked out. They raped him, and when he woke up he said he was a "mess" from the waist down.....if you know what I mean. I remember being really shocked when he told me and feeling sorry for him......he had to be 15 at the time.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jun 6 2005, 05:09 PM
I remember once, a while ago, chatting on line with this teen. We where on voice chat, and he was telling me that he went to this bar and these 2 cute guys bought him a drink.......he had to be 15 at the time.

I don&#39;t want to make light of his situation, but what was a 15 year-old doing at a bar in the first place?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jun 6 2005, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jun 6 2005, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu@Jun 6 2005, 05:09 PM
I remember once, a while ago, chatting on line with this teen. We where on voice chat, and he was telling me that he went to this bar and these 2 cute guys bought him a drink.......he had to be 15 at the time.

I don&#39;t want to make light of his situation, but what was a 15 year-old doing at a bar in the first place?
[post=318399]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Good question....lol
I assume he wanted to experiance the "night life" so to speak. He was&#39;nt aware of just how many preditors there are out there. Odd enough he was pretty
"matter-of-fact" about it. I was the one in shock.........

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jun 7 2005, 11:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jun 7 2005, 11:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 6 2005, 09:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu
@Jun 6 2005, 05:09 PM

[post=318399]Quoted post[/post]​

Good question....lol
I assume he wanted to experiance the "night life" so to speak. He was&#39;nt aware of just how many preditors there are out there. Odd enough he was pretty
"matter-of-fact" about it. I was the one in shock.........
[post=318544]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

For a lot of rape victims (myself included) being matter of fact seems to lessen the severity of the story when telling it. I just can&#39;t get all worked up over it anymore because I try to let go of the vivdness of the memory.

ArcanuS, sorry to hear that that was your first experience. Many of us have experienced rape of some sort and are here to talk to if you so choose. Jana

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A girlfriend once asked me that question. My response was to me it reminds me of when you use a Q-tip in ear. Its hurts for just bit til you get in then when you get it moving around it feels good the deep you go and the more you move it around.

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me the very first time hurt like hell. My legs ached and shook for days afterwards, but the act of doing it was hyper-erotic. The best I have had was a French guy who was average in size, uncircumcised, and who took it very very slowly! The first stage of penetration has never appealed to me except if I can see it happen to me, but once past that and past that second stage, the feeling of a penis sliding into me is without any kind of equal. When the Frenchman - Rene believe it or not - came, he did so leaving a lot of sperm. While I could not feel it inside me, I sure as hell could feel it coming out. That feeling was heaven. With Rene I achieved and anal orgasm just once though we had sex anally at least once and twice a week over some time. His sex drive was endless.

The first serious anal orgasms I had were provided by two men who each took a turn with me. They were both attorneys and life-partners. I knew they were gay - it was very obvious - and one of them asked me if I had ever had sex with another man. I lied and told him no. It was the seventies, so no harm no foul back then. He asked if I would like to try it and I told him that yes, I would. I went with them to their place where we all engaged in oral sex over a long period. One of them, Ben, came almost as soon as I took him into my mouth. The other, Simon, took almost fifteen minutes before he came.

The three of us went out to dinner at a nice place nearby before going back to their place again. Simon had been apologizing for taking so long to reach orgasm the first time. I didn't care, his penis was similar in size to mine, circumcised, and I just wanted it again no matter what. While I was going down on him he asked me if he could fuck me. I was eager to please and said "YES!"

To enter me he had me lie face down and he entered pretty quickly. After three or four thrusts I came, and I think that made him come too. Ben fucked me immediately after Simon and it took him a long time. I came, I think, three or four times before he did.

If I could believe it was safe to do so and had the right partner, I would do it every day. For me anal sex is just incredible! I love it!