Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has probably been asked before (I did do a quick search but didn't find anything) but I'm going to ask anyway:

What does cum taste like to you?

I've tasted my own and don't particularly care for it. Bitter, ammonia-ey. Not really sure.

And no metaphysical answers like "It tastes like honey covered puppies dancing on my tongue."

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's different for each guy, but to liken it to something you might already have tasted - it tastes and has the consistency of very runny snot and mucus.

HeyVickHey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure this could be an open ended question for both guys and girls, but I haven't tasted my cum since I was in middle school. Even then, it was only once, and it was barely a drip on the tip of my tongue. I remember it tasting like rotten eggs or milk, and I haven't tried it since then.

I've been trying to bring myself to try it again out of pure curiosity, but I chicken out every time, haha. Maybe I'll do it one day.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure this could be an open ended question for both guys and girls, but I haven't tasted my cum since I was in middle school. Even then, it was only once, and it was barely a drip on the tip of my tongue. I remember it tasting like rotten eggs or milk, and I haven't tried it since then.

I've been trying to bring myself to try it again out of pure curiosity, but I chicken out every time, haha. Maybe I'll do it one day.
Get a lover to make you do it.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been with guys who are beer drinkers and smokers, and it tastes DISGUSTING. Most other guys have a similar salty flavourless kind of taste, it's the texture that can be most off-putting, especially if it's thick. I'm very health conscious as far as diet goes, and I've tasted my own and I can't tell the difference between mine and an average Joe's who just eats the standard Western diet.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I forgot to say, I would say it tastes mostly salty, sometimes wheaty/oaty. Not entirely unpleasant but I can't say I love it and I usually prefer not to swallow.

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agree everyone has their own "flavor" for the most part its a bit salty sweet and leaves an alkaline aftertaste sometimes almost metalic.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had salty, sweet, chlorine, bitter (smokers), neutral flavors.. I try to avoid smokers now, but sometimes ... ;-)