What does handwriting say about people?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Google graphology.

I used to be quite interested in this, but it was a while ago, so I don't trust my memory so much to say too much. Many aspects are very interesting and I still look closely at people's handwriting and signatures.

If you study it a bit and then look at someone like Hitler's handwriting it is very revealing.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What handwriting says about a person is that they are literate.

Other than that... what it says about a person is what the writing actually SAYS... since they wrote it.

Graphology- especially in today's world, is no different than phrenology.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Google graphology.

I used to be quite interested in this, but it was a while ago, so I don't trust my memory so much to say too much. Many aspects are very interesting and I still look closely at people's handwriting and signatures.

If you study it a bit and then look at someone like Hitler's handwriting it is very revealing.
It is a very interesting subject. There is a lot of truth in it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, supposedly a person's handwriting says something about the person themselves. o_O Any truth to that matter? Any examples or possible meanings from handwriting 'experts'?
In the case of my father's sister, a handwriting analysis was able to tell us that she was a greedy, backstabbing bitch. :biggrin1: She made changes to my grandfather's will and forged his signature. :mad:

Doctors tend to have the worst handwriting.
Hopefully it's not a reflection of their work.
No, it's a reflection of all those years of having to take notes quickly in darkened lecture halls.