What does it feel like for you if you put on a condom that's too small?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you buy one of those slim fits or super snug condoms and see for yourself?
1)i've never seen them in any of the stores around here
2)i'd never want to be seen in public buying one of those anyway!

I realized with regular condoms it feels very snug around the base and kinda leaves it red. I've tried magnums (regular, not xl obv.) and it felt better (silkier and not as constricting at the base, at least..which is like 5.5") but I fear that if i start buying those, i'll give girls the impression that im hung when I'm not and I don't feel like delivering those kind of let downs. is there anything inbetween that is more discreet? I heard there a trojan that was inbetween those sizes but it got discontinued or something

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesn't really feel any different once it's on, i mean the things can stretch to huge sizes... But they are a pain in the ass to put on and have a habit of getting stuck in that little gap where the head attaches to the rest of the penis.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of the condoms I got over in Asia, specifically Korea and Japan, were comically small. Some I could roll about half way down my shaft, others I had to settle with wearing like a cap just over the head of my penis because they wouldn't go any farther. It felt like you'd expect it to feel.... too tight.

Likewise

Experimental Member
Media
It's quite a hassle trying to get them on, and feels a bit too tight.

I found that when I wore a normal sized condom I would start losing my erection. I think the tightness was squeezing the blood out of my penis.