What does it feel like to be fisted?

HardUSN

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This makes me feel so submissive and so helpless. It is very powerful and it feels beautiful. The initial stretching can sometimes be painful, but after you are relaxed, it is amazing what your body is capable of! It is very hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feels incredible . My former fister , had heavily muscled arms and fair sized hands .. True , there was some pain , but i enjoy that because of the insane pleasure that goes with it . Our goal was , over time , to have his arm inside me to the armpit . We got as far as the elbow , but before we could go further , he returned to Europe due to a death in his family, and is not coming back . A few guys have suggested that they would take over , but it turns out that they were just all talk , so I'm still looking around .. Sensational feelings of pleasure , satisfaction , achievement etc , but very much unfinished business I'm afraid .

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Feels incredible . My former fister , had heavily muscled arms and fair sized hands .. True , there was some pain , but i enjoy that because of the insane pleasure that goes with it . Our goal was , over time , to have his arm inside me to the armpit . We got as far as the elbow , but before we could go further , he returned to Europe due to a death in his family, and is not coming back . A few guys have suggested that they would take over , but it turns out that they were just all talk , so I'm still looking around .. Sensational feelings of pleasure , satisfaction , achievement etc , but very much unfinished business I'm afraid .
This may be a stupid question, but when he went elbow-deep, how far did you feel it? Like, up to your stomach? Chest? It's always intrigued me.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ELBOW?? Isn’t that like, dangerous???
have had elbow deep and a bit more; not dangerous if you go slow and stretch. Look at some of the videos of fisting and see that some go right to the shoulder! if you are interested in doing this make sure that you have the RIGHT person. Nothing is more dangerous that someone that just wants to go elbow deep right from the start. It takes time and patience to get even mid arm deep, it is a dedicated and loving experience for both parties but well worth it.

Reactions: sizehungry

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This may be a stupid question, but when he went elbow-deep, how far did you feel it? Like, up to your stomach? Chest? It's always intrigued me.
Not stupid at all . Sensations differ from person to person , but for me it was like being " filled " , there was a little discomfort ( which passed quickly ) , and there was the pleasure , like nothing I had experienced before . He was very skilled , for instance , small movements of his hands ,that would move the muscles in his fore arms , subtle little shifts that create incredible feelings of hitherto unexplored pleasure., and yes , I could feel him a long way in . Amazing .