What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I was hoping otherwise. I really want to lnow how other guys feel the first time, especially with a tight ass!

For me it was easier, my partner was not big, but not small either. He was however, very experienced so breaking me in was a lot easier and an enjoyable process for me.

He took his time by making sure my arse and my hole were "warmed up" and loose over several times together. The sex we had evolved from basic touch, to hand jobs, to oral to 69 and then to anal eventually.

He also made sure my hole was well lubed as was his dick, when he entered me the first time, he took his time and guided me the entire time in a very king and loving manner, always asking if I was ok and if he was hurting me. He made sure his thrusts were gentle and and not aggressive. I guess he figured, I was going to be with him for a while in terms of seeing him again and again (which I was), so no sense in scaring me off or hurting me.

He did go faster the first time, when he was about to cum. His grunts and thrusts got aggresive, loud and more stronger till he cummed inside me.

The first time, I fell asleep while he spoooned me. When I got up, I showered and got out of there like as if it was a crime scene lol. I felt like this for the first few times, but once we developed a connection and familiarity, it was enjoyable.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So when it started we all agreed kissing was off limits.........
The guy who got my ass cherry told me beforehand that I would be kissed. I expected that would be the worst part of the whole experience, but in fact it was very erotic and pleasurable. I have had quite a few guys decline when I tried to initiate a kiss, or get very turned-off, so I don't tryto initiate it. But I have never refused a kiss when it was offered!

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The guy who got my ass cherry told me beforehand that I would be kissed. I expected that would be the worst part of the whole experience, but in fact it was very erotic and pleasurable. I have had quite a few guys decline when I tried to initiate a kiss, or get very turned-off, so I don't tryto initiate it. But I have never refused a kiss when it was offered!

It is shockingly erotic and very pleasurable.

bi2

Superior Member
Media

With kissing, I think its timing more than anything else.

I think some bi's dont like kissing. When I am horny and turned on, is the best time to kiss me, I make it clear to my partners without saying anything that kissing would be good. Ive also told my partners that once I blow, kissing is not something I am into. However, I do receive a gentle kiss on the lips when a partner has blown inside me. I like that, its kind of saying thanks I had a good time.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With kissing, I think its timing more than anything else.

I agree, timing is everything. And its not just a before, during or after thing. Each time is different. If the fucking or the size of the cock is taking my breath away i might not want anything on my mouth. But if we can tell its going to be a long drawn out time of him sawing his cock in and out, making out can really heat things up.

In the guys i am around it seems the younger ones are more into it than the older one. By younger i mean 18 and 19, by older I am talking early mid 20's.

Yesterday I witnessed two of our young studs going at it, fucking like animals for nearly half hour. They should have been well spent, but then they go to the showers and start the most passionate making out ever, keeping their cocks hard and grinding into each other, groping each other, stroking each other. All standing under one shower. The passion of their kissing and groping and stroking you would never believe they just spent over half an hour fucking and shooting copious loads of cum already.

Kissing can really keep it going

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, timing is everything. And its not just a before, during or after thing. Each time is different. If the fucking or the size of the cock is taking my breath away i might not want anything on my mouth. But if we can tell its going to be a long drawn out time of him sawing his cock in and out, making out can really heat things up.

In the guys i am around it seems the younger ones are more into it than the older one. By younger i mean 18 and 19, by older I am talking early mid 20's.

Yesterday I witnessed two of our young studs going at it, fucking like animals for nearly half hour. They should have been well spent, but then they go to the showers and start the most passionate making out ever, keeping their cocks hard and grinding into each other, groping each other, stroking each other. All standing under one shower. The passion of their kissing and groping and stroking you would never believe they just spent over half an hour fucking and shooting copious loads of cum already.

Wow! I believe that this inspire you to give you some self pleasure watching it?

the temptation to participate must be really high!

Reactions: diver6

Hounds68

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it was easier, my partner was not big, but not small either. He was however, very experienced so breaking me in was a lot easier and an enjoyable process for me.

He took his time by making sure my arse and my hole were "warmed up" and loose over several times together. The sex we had evolved from basic touch, to hand jobs, to oral to 69 and then to anal eventually.

He also made sure my hole was well lubed as was his dick, when he entered me the first time, he took his time and guided me the entire time in a very king and loving manner, always asking if I was ok and if he was hurting me. He made sure his thrusts were gentle and and not aggressive. I guess he figured, I was going to be with him for a while in terms of seeing him again and again (which I was), so no sense in scaring me off or hurting me.

He did go faster the first time, when he was about to cum. His grunts and thrusts got aggresive, loud and more stronger till he cummed inside me.

The first time, I fell asleep while he spoooned me. When I got up, I showered and got out of there like as if it was a crime scene lol. I felt like this for the first few times, but once we developed a connection and familiarity, it was enjoyable.
Awesome, exactly the read i needed! Do you think this photo of my cock is good for the Verification photo?

Attachments

D

deleted5501621

I was hoping otherwise. I really want to lnow how other guys feel the first time, especially with a tight ass!
While I've never had a real cock in my ass do enjoy dildo play....once I started tend to want bigger as I went....and can only think or imagine what it would feel like to have another man fucking me till he grunted leading to him unloading his big wad in my ass....I love TS women and love watching videos when they cum....after watching the lovely juices run out....special!

Marse

Superior Member
Media
cd9f775eb574ba60d41a792d1d51da53.gif

Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Fuck, that’s hot!

Reactions: wildcat16 and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media

This is a beautiful post.

This has happened to me many a times as a Bottom, its simply an awesome orgasmic experience.

Any Top should feel damn proud for such a wonderful achievement.

I admit I lose all my MM desires once I blow, but no matter what, I always wait patiently and happily till my partner blows. It can be challenging, but its not fair and disrespectful to call it quits.

pablopass

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The physical and mental/emotional sensations of being fucked are a wild ride for me!

Physically, man it can be painful at first if not totally relaxed. But assuming the Top takes his time and you're both well lubed...then the pressing of his cock against your ass is so exciting, the pressure builds until the tension between his spongey tip and your tight ass gives way and you feel this gradual opening up. It's not that that feels good, not yet...but psychologically it really revs me up - my bi side is purely sexual, and I'm totally bottom/sub and I kind of feel less masculine and humiliated at being fucked. So that first moment of penetration breaks any illusioms, and firmly defines his Alpha/my beta.

The next minutes are literally breathtaking, as he works his way deeper and pushes past inhibitions. I tend to get with only very well endowed guys, and you just forget how all enveloping the feeling of a big cock is until you're taking it again. You can literally thinkmof nothing else but accommodating him. My ass does usually, slowly adapt to his girth, but length is trickier. As he's getting deep, it gets pretty sensitive and I can literally feel him pushing my organs aside. It's kinda uncomfortable to be honest, and needs to be done so slowly and carefully at first. But it does start to feel very good...

Finally, the feeling of his balls against my thighs or my own, priceless!

If we're all good to this stage, then the fucking itself is much easier and more enjoyable. The best position, speed, angle and depth depends on a lot of things, and if you're not synching then it can be unpleasant to be honest. But if you are, all those variables can combine into an incredible toe-curling, sheet-scrunching, mind-bending experience. If you've ever wondered why women moan when they're fucked but men doing the fucking don't, then you need to take a fucking...I had no idea I'd moan, but with the right guy I don't even know I'm doing it.

That's what it feels like to me, being fucked by a cock.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It's not that that feels good, not yet...but psychologically it really revs me up - my bi side is purely sexual, and I'm totally bottom/sub and I kind of feel less masculine and humiliated at being fucked. So that first moment of penetration breaks any illusioms, and firmly defines his Alpha/my beta.

If you've ever wondered why women moan when they're fucked but men doing the fucking don't, then you need to take a fucking...I had no idea I'd moan, but with the right guy I don't even know I'm doing it.

That's what it feels like to me, being fucked by a cock.

Great post.

Im the same, being so submissive as a bottom, I agree I feel so much less masculine and more feminine while being fucked. The humilation that you allowed another man overpower you and take you from behind while degrading, is such a positive mental experience for me. Which is why I never focus on me cumming, but rather for my partner. To get them to cum inside because they are fucking me, makes me feel so hot, sexy and sensual.

I agree with the moaning aspect too, from the very first time I had dick shoved inside me, I get so horny, excited and turned on, that I subconciously moan and groan uncontrollably and since then always have. Its such a a win-win for both Top and bottom, Tops know they are doing a great job and makes them feel good and helps them to cum, by me communicating that what they are doing to me is perfect. I love moaning as its such a beautiful feeling, in fact I enjoy it more than cumming, because I know once I cum, I lose all desires. But before then, the moaning is all part of an enjoyable journey that I wish would last forever.

seaw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know a few gay guys, by their own description, and most of them can't take a real fucking by a real man with a real man sized cock.

How does a real man with real man sized cock fuck? As an anal virgin, I always fantasize about being popped...