What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
cd9f775eb574ba60d41a792d1d51da53.gif
I have been the one on my back a number of times while my girlfriend watched and a couple of times where my gf and the other guys gf watched.

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
went for a massage from a guy listed on Craigslist . Maybe I should have turned and left after I entered his apartment - so cluttered there was only a path around the massage table . First time was good - he was nude and hard , so was I . He did spend a bit of time on my ass - no penetration . Went back a month later - I was on my stomach , he gets on the table on top of me , thought I could feel his erection on my skin . He starts doing some ass work - then I thought I heard a bottle open - he goes back to ass play , then I felt him enter . I was not ready to cross this line , he continued until I said stop , it hurts . Didn't help when I saw he was not using a condom . Never went back .
Few years later I started seeing another massage guy . Not sure how many times we have met - one night he was doing a bit of ass massage , I started moving to meet him . He asked , did I want him to go further . I said yes - saw him put on a condom , and he entered me . Feeling was good in that I felt "full " and connected to him in a way regular massage did not do . I told him later he was my first - don't consider the other on sex - more like a violation

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How does a real man with real man sized cock fuck? As an anal virgin, I always fantasize about being popped...

Being a virgin you may just have to do what you can make yourself comfortable with. The thickest thing to ever be in my ass was the head of the cock that popped my cherry back there. It hurt, oh it fucking hurt, but it made me so horny i couldn't take my hands off my cock till my nuts wrung out one of the most massive loads of their existence and thrust that load up through my cock at record force. It also left me sure i was going to explore this some more.

but honestly it felt like someone shoved a corn cob shaped branding iron up my ass. you have to get a grip on your breathing and fast.

You have to focus the pain. I had a teammate once who dislocated his elbow on the mat wrestling, no doubt that had to be some of the worst pain ever. I get to him and he is focuses not on his arm but his breathing, he was not going to scream or cry, which most guys would have done both. You never heard anything out of him but his breathing and he raised his other hand and waved at everyone as they rolled the stretcher out. He also had a hard on almost immediately. I took off my hoodie and laid it on his lap and then helped slide his shorts on when they got him on the stretcher. They wanted to cut his singlet and he was adamantly shaking his head no at them. I helped him get it down off his shoulders, even being careful that had to hurt too, but he just kept with the breathing and let me do what i needed to do. Your ass needs your mind to be distracted, there is no better distraction for a guy than his dick for anything. Just this weekend i heard my boy talking to a friend who had got spanked by his dad, What i heard was, how bad did it hurt, how many licks did he give you (not sure you can always count when its a dad and his belt), .......then what i heard was ."how many times did you beat off". Some guys learn young what distracts you from pain, you have to use that and focus.

One guy who had pleaded with me to fuck him, i wasn't going to be alone with him so it was three of us and him and let him choose after seeing us all hard. He starts saying don't hurt me now. I just looked at him and said "we are going to hurt you, we are going to hurt you till you learn to like it."
I was not being a bully just being honest. Someone told me if you have ever gotten the slightest bit of a hard on from taking a shit even once, you need to experience getting fucked at least once. A lot of guys want to try to relax as if that makes their asshole bigger or something or more accessible, DON"T, squeeze like you are pushing out a good shit, like you want to pinch off the cock that is invading you. Be honest here, your ass is an exit point for your body, never made to go the other direction. It also happens to be an exit point full of the most excitable nerve endings in your body other than your cock and it also is a direct path to your prostate which can be very exciting. When you squeeze on the dick sliding up your ass, it hurts more, but it also brings blood and energizes all those nerve endings, no pain no gain.

If you want to do it and you are really scared all I can say is find a willing guy with a long thin dick. Those are the most gain with the least pain. But again, the extreme sex requires pain and you being able to channel that pain into pleasure. If a guy slams me on the mat or racks my nuts with his arm, that pain is going to get him hurt and usually pinned. With the pain of getting fucked i focus it on my nuts and my cock. Try to feel if there is a breeze in the room with my cock, focus on anything to heighten its senses. Your sixth sense really is you dick and what it can tell you.

That first time i was penetrated i did not get fucked, i sat still on that cock and beat off like a madman. His dick is like a baby doll head on a pop sickle stick. The first guy i ever saw get fucked in real life picked him to be the one because of his length and actually lack of thickness. His shaft is nearly 6 inches to the base of his head, then another inch and half or so of dick head. It is honestly almost freakish, but later when i got full on fucked by him, it made my body do freakish things. There have been times when he fucked me and i have had my own cum from my abs to my forehead and never touched my own dick. Its weird cum too, there are the thick white ropes but then also a mess of what looks like streaks and blobs of egg white type stuff. It is sticky and sweet, not as sticky as honey but kind of the same in the way it will string from your finger to wherever you touched yourself to get it on your finger. There have also been times when my ass was so raw when he was done with me that i spent the rest of the day with a butt plug coated in orajel shoved up my ass. Even had to sit through a class like that once.

You can make love to a man, you can have sex with a man, and have a lot of fun with it. In the group of guys I do stuff with we have all sizes, some prefer to bottom some to mainly top, but we have a rule that we have to do it all and keep it somewhat equal, no domination type stuff, or not in the realm of one guy just being there to use the others as a cum dump or something. So one of my favorites to do stuff with is a little guy, he was the 133 on our team and it is all muscle, tight powerful ass than can drive his little cock like crazy and milk my cock when its in his ass. but the reality is he is not going to make me sling cum from my abs to my forehead..........usually.. But i can spend hours having fun with him. It gives my whole body a tingle when he fucks me, but i am usually beating off too, not always. But usually end up doing that to get off. He can suck a dick with the best. So he usually drains me once before he starts fucking me. Its great to let him just get my ass nice and slick and get a few loads squirted out myself, then let one of the other guys really fuck me. Leave me in such a post orgasmic state i am on cloud nice for a while, lol.

To answer your question of how does a real man with a real man sized cock fuck..........he grabs the hips of the guy he is fucking , or the ankles to control him by if he is on his back, and he is now owner of that ass, he fucks it with one goal, the cock in front of that ass needs to shoot more cum out harder than his own cock will be doing and the owner of that cock and ass should not have to touch his own dick.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. . . the pressing of his cock against your ass is so exciting, the pressure builds until the tension between his spongey tip and your tight ass gives way and you feel this gradual opening up. It's not that that feels good, not yet...but psychologically it really revs me up - my bi side is purely sexual, and I'm totally bottom/sub and I kind of feel less masculine and humiliated at being fucked. So that first moment of penetration breaks any illusioms, and firmly defines his Alpha/my beta.

It takes an understanding and considerate top to put the head through your muscle ring gradually. With most guys, once the sphincter starts to yield, they push and make the whole head - sometimes the whole cock! - pop through at once. I much prefer the extended, moderate, discomfort of the gradual violation to the sharp, intense pain of the sudden insertion. And, part of it is mental - the slower entrance makes me think about how I'm allowing him to use me for his pleasure.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
He asked , did I want him to go further . I said yes

Thats interesting. I actually prefer if the guy doesnt ask. I find it a massive turn on. But each person is different.

For me, well before anything has happened, I make it clear once Im naked with you its totally consensual, to go for whatever pleases you.

I have had two massages from "legit" masseurs (lol), that never asked but entered me from behind. Mind you the amount of time spent giving my ass a massage and anal probing with fingers slowly and "accidentally" inserted and hot oil poured over my arse coupled with my groans and moans. I guess the message was clear I was enjoying everything.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats interesting. I actually prefer if the guy doesnt ask. I find it a massive turn on. But each person is different.

For me, well before anything has happened, I make it clear once Im naked with you its totally consensual, to go for whatever pleases you.
I have never done anything involving massage, "legit" or otherwise. It's clear before we meet that once the clothes are off, I expect to get fucked. Even so, I enjoy an element of surprise associated with the "OUCH!" moment. Most guys don't ask, which is fine. One guy, during foreplay, asked how much I wanted to feel it - that is, how much I wanted it to hurt.

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
I wonder if this question is really just what anal sex feels like or something broader. When I think about this question I think about how unique it is to bottom for a man when his instinct takes over, and how different that is than sex with a woman. Maybe towards the beginning I’m on my back and he’s holding my ankles, giving me long strokes, looking into my eyes, and we are both savoring the connection and how good it feels for both of us. He might tease me by popping it in and out of my ass, and he might jerk me or i jerk myself. In some ways this is similar to being with a woman except I’m receiving of course. But at some point when he decides he’s ready to nut the character of the sex will change. Rather than using my ankles to guide himself into me, he might pin down my thighs to hold me still and open me up for him. Using his bodyweight to thrust instead of his hips. There may still be eye contact but now he’s right in my face, sweating, maybe even drooling a bit, breathing heavy and snarling every time he pounds it home. Then when he cums and it’s all about him, and I’m so happy to be his receptacle and that I could make him feel that pleasure. It feels like that to me, and it’s different than being with a woman.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I admit I lose all my MM desires once I blow, but no matter what, I always wait patiently and happily till my partner blows. It can be challenging, but its not fair and disrespectful to call it quits.

@bi2 - so you mean you don't feel any pleasure - physical and emotional wise - once you blow your load?
Interesting to know whether other bi's share the same feeling, that the M2M attraction disappears completely after they nut?

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
@bi2 - so you mean you don't feel any pleasure - physical and emotional wise - once you blow your load?
Interesting to know whether other bi's share the same feeling, that the M2M attraction disappears completely after they nut?

Correct. There is a thread on this on here, there are many bi's that feel this way. It was reassuring to know I am not alone.

Dont get me wrong, if I have blown, I always wait till my partner blows his load, I wouldnt leave a guy hanging just because I have finished early. Which is why I focus all my energies into getting my partner to cum first as my first priority.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. . . . When I think about this question I think about how unique it is to bottom for a man when his instinct takes over, and how different that is than sex with a woman . . . . .
I think of it as experiencing, at least partially, what sex is like from a woman's perspective. Things like freely offering your most personal and intimate opening to be penetrated by his penis. Being physically dominated and pinned under him, so he can use your body in the way that is most pleasurable to him. And yes, that last segment when it's all about his pleasure and his release.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Correct. There is a thread on this on here, there are many bi's that feel this way. It was reassuring to know I am not alone..
@bi2
Care to point out that thread? I couldn't find it... :emoji_worried:

This piqued my interest because I have this bi suck buddy who's exactly like that. He likes a good blow job, and loves my way of massaging his prostate - to the point that he started experimenting bottoming just for me.
That said, timing his orgasm is always a tricky exercise because he apologizes profusely that he lost completely the interest in men after his ejaculation - very weird for him to have another man on top of him, even right after a mind-blowing orgasm his wife couldn't give... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: diver6

bi2

Superior Member
Media
@bi2
Care to point out that thread? I couldn't find it... :emoji_worried:

This piqued my interest because I have this bi suck buddy who's exactly like that. He likes a good blow job, and loves my way of massaging his prostate - to the point that he started experimenting bottoming just for me.
That said, timing his orgasm is always a tricky exercise because he apologizes profusely that he lost completely the interest in men after his ejaculation - very weird for him to have another man on top of him, even right after a mind-blowing orgasm his wife couldn't give... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Curious about cock but then cum and back to straight

I wouldnt take it personally. You are 100% gay, your partner is bi. Its a lot more common than you would think.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think of it as experiencing, at least partially, what sex is like from a woman's perspective. Things like freely offering your most personal and intimate opening to be penetrated by his penis. Being physically dominated and pinned under him, so he can use your body in the way that is most pleasurable to him. And yes, that last segment when it's all about his pleasure and his release.
When I have engaged in this way I have always been the bottom and I always have lain on my back. In this position I feel more like I am the girl and can see them (and their "superior" penis) as well as my tiny clit like cock. I have only done this with at least one woman involved as it is a factor in my SPH arousal that there is a female witness to my submission. I also love it if the other guy presses his cock up against mine at some point.

pnwboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not gonna lie, it hurts a lot at first, especially if you didn't work up to it by gradually stretching your hole. I was lucky because my first was also someone I was very close to and he didn't just fuck me, we made love. He was gentle and patient and waited until I was ready. After the initial pain and when he gets past that second ring, it is the most amazing feeling ever! The first time he bred me deep inside, I came hands-free. For me and him, after that first time, we couldn't get enough of each other.

Tsnoods123

Cherished Member
Media
Before my first time I'd put a few fingers in there but didnt really feel anything - so i always just wanted to top and wasnt interested in bottoming.

I met up with this guy who wanted me to top him, which i did - and after i came he said he really wanted to rub his cock on my hole and then shoot on my back. I'd never shown my hole to anyone before but in the moment it turned me on - so i agreed. Feeling his warm throbbing cock leaking precum on my hole just did something to me - and i was practically begging him to push it inside.

His cock was about 5 inches but it still felt incredible just knowing another guy was inside me. He pulled out within a few strokes and came all over my back then slapped his semi on my cheeks for a while. I've never felt so exposed but it made me crazy horny.

As for how it physically felt - he used lots of lube cos i was really tight from never bottoming so i didnt feel any pain. Sensation was more like finally itching a scratch rather than the tingly feeling you get from topping. Nothing beats the feeling of stuffing your dick in a hot hole but i would still do it again