What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?

smfit30

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It really depends on the guy and how experienced he is. Using a straight analogy: when a man is performing cunnilingus he is getting his partner warmed up and horny. He can use a combination of his mouth and his fingers to get her worked up and he knows when she is ready. When he enters her it's a relief that he pussy is getting the attention it deserves. But he has to be a good and patient lover.

Same with M/M sex. The bottom has to want to receive his lovers cock, but (as others have said above) that's not so easy. The top has to take his time and, like with a woman, get the bottom's anus ready and willing to be penetrated. This he can do with his mouth, his fingers and - often times - lube. Unlike with a woman, where the vaginal opening is much more pliant, the bottom's anus is usually tight and requires slower progress starting with one finger then, when he's ready, moving on to the next and so on until the hole is sufficiently stretched, lubricated and the bottom is indicating (verbally or physically) that he wants/needs to get fucked. The top then adds lube to his dick and slowly enters his lover.

What does it feel like during that initial penetration? Think of it as the feeling you get when you have an itch and you get it scratched. Pleasure and relief rolled into one. As the cock goes in and out the walls of the bottom's rectum surround it and massage it. The head of the cock will rub up against the prostate to stimulate the bottom even more. Does it hurt? Yes, but in a good way, but as the fucking continues the top's cock will become harder and harder and stretch the hole more and more.

Personally when I have topped the best orgasm for me was inside my lover - I felt like every drop of my sperm was drawn out by his body and I was completely sexually satisfied. As a bottom the orgasm during/after being fucked is mind-blowing. All that stimulation (which may have lead to a heavy flow of pre-cum) usually results in an intense release sometimes accompanied by anal orgasms.

Days later the bottom can do anal contractions and still feel that cock in him. It's the gift that keeps on giving. My apologies if this is too long.
WELL SAID...exactly how it is for me a bottom!!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I think of it as experiencing, at least partially, what sex is like from a woman's perspective. Things like freely offering your most personal and intimate opening to be penetrated by his penis. Being physically dominated and pinned under him, so he can use your body in the way that is most pleasurable to him. And yes, that last segment when it's all about his pleasure and his release.
I enjoy the surrendering part of giving my body to my partner for him to do as he pleases to cum. I love being submissive and told what to do, being "overwhelmed" by another man is both humbling and demeaning, in a good way that turns me on and makes me feel so feminine.

Youre right this is like experiencing sex from a woman's perspective and I love it.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I could not describe it
But a very good feeling that you could not forget
Welcome.

Even though I get fucked regularly, I still enjoy everytime like its my first.

I get so excited and wet when I drive to my partners place to hook up. The first few times, I had to rub one out beforehand so that I would blow too early during our hookups.

The best part I still enjoy about the fucking, is that my partner always makes sure my arse is really warmed up and ready to take him. That foreplay is so awesome, he can do whatever he wants to to me. Once I told him that while he was doiing it and when he later fucked me, he would slap my arse with each thrust lol.

seaw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the OP wants to know what it feels like... Buy a dildo and find out.

And if you want a better idea... Buy a strap on and find a woman willing to use it on you.

And if you REALLY want to know the whole experience ( har ) Find a guy to fuck you in the ass.

Is dildo close to the actual experience?

Reactions: WilliamG

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not really. Being fucked in the ass is more than an object stuck up your bum. Its being on all fours with your back arched and someone grabbing you by the hips or the hair and grinding their cock into you, or slamming it into you... often the only sound you can make being a grunt.

A woman wearing a strap on feels much the same, once she gets the hang of thrusting.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I replied to this thread four years ago. Until yesterday, I had never been fucked again by a man, and he was only the second time for me. I felt I needed to update my response to this based on the man who fucked me yesterday. It was very different and has left me feeling more passionate about being fucked.

I need to set the scene briefly: I have a wrestling fetish and I and met this man through a Doublelist ad. We traded emails and finally found a time when we were able to meet. Based on the picture he sent me, I had a feeling he was looking for more than placing me in a few headlocks. I was okay with that. We wrestled for about thirty minutes and he dominated me in the matches. We were both in our underwear and I was on my stomach when I felt him yank my underwear to the side and his cock moved into the crack of my ass. He laid on top of me and told me he was ready to finish the task he had come for. He never said he was going to fuck me, he simply asked if I understood. I nodded.

We moved to the bed and he had already placed a dark condom (black or blue) on his swollen member. I got on my stomach and he quickly told me to get on my back. He didn't use any lube other than his own saliva, which scared me at first--but it was fine. He spent about twenty minutes prepping me for the fucking he was going to give me. He played around my sphincter. Then he moved in a a bit. When he finally entered me, he went in very slow. He stayed for a moment and came almost all the way out before going back in. The entire time he was looking into my eyes. It was intense. He continued his very slow thrusts in and out to gradually open up my ass for his cock. I don't know if he could feel something to tell him I was ready, or maybe that is why he wanted to look at my face.

When he was ready he told me he was going to fuck me. He never asked if I was ready. By taking the time to open up my ass it was an amazing experience for me. It only took him five minutes to cum. His thrusting was steady and determined and never once did he ask if I was okay, but I believe he knew I was enjoying what he was doing to me.

It truly depends on the top that is fucking as to how much pain or pleasure the bottom takes. If I had known that getting fucked could feel this amazing, I'd be looking to take a dick up my ass more often.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Not really. Being fucked in the ass is more than an object stuck up your bum. Its being on all fours with your back arched and someone grabbing you by the hips or the hair and grinding their cock into you, or slamming it into you... often the only sound you can make being a grunt.

A woman wearing a strap on feels much the same, once she gets the hang of thrusting.

Beautiful post. Well spoken.

An object up my bum, literally does nothing for me unfortunately.

For me and from my perspective, it is the whole degrading act of allowing another man to overpower me and take me from behind and having their cock slammed into me, where my head is either bouncing off a couch, table, bed or wall. I actually get turned on when my partner bangs me so hard that my head is bouncing off the wall as it means his only concern at that moment is cumming into me at any cost.

I think its time that tonight I got his cock slammed into me. A bi has got to do what he wants and needs to do.

Marse

Superior Member
Media
nothing can subtitute a good thick real dick, the warmth , the way it adapts to the hole, the throbbing, breeding, the feeling of loss of control because there is someone else doing the thrusting not you
But you can experience something very close to the dick, here is me cumming riding big fanta flesh realistic dildo ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-09-04T145729.977.gif

Attachments

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nothing can subtitute a good thick real dick, the warmth , the way it adapts to the hole, the throbbing, breeding, the feeling of loss of control because there is someone else doing the thrusting not you
But you can experience something very close to the dick, here is me cumming riding big fanta flesh realistic dildo View attachment 41487411
very very true!!

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had a bowel movement that was on the large side, and when it left your body there was a strangely exhilarating sensation? If you have, imagine that sensation over and over and over. I had a gay friend once proclaim, after using the toilet, "That turd was so big, if I could have moved it in and out a few times, I would have cummed all over myself.". I just grinned cause I knew exactly what he meant.

But does it only feel that way depending on the size of the dick? I mean if the dick is bigger does it feel that way more and if the dick is smaller is there a different feeling you get?

Reactions: Bittydrew