What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Damn it's not those boys first time fucking and that top really knows how to cover that bottom, love the POV on the first video, that top has one fine ass, and I love how he throws the meat to that ass at just the right time, seems like he knows every button to push for that bottom! Just fuckin awesome

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree, the POV is great. Watching the bottom cum like that really does show what being fucked can do. The top's cum then hitting the lens is the icing on the cake, literally. As usual, I just caught up on all latest vids and am now leaking everywhere!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I agree, the POV is great. Watching the bottom cum like that really does show what being fucked can do. The top's cum then hitting the lens is the icing on the cake, literally. As usual, I just caught up on all latest vids and am now leaking everywhere!

When I was younger with my first older Top partner, I could never understand how he could make me cum handsfree, without my dick being touched by him or me. I thought it was like a magic trick lol. Fortunately, back then my partner would cum less than 60 seconds later mind you I was super tight then too lol, so I could enjoy the post orgasm bliss and satisfy and please him at the same time, before the guilt would set in, early on while I explored MM sex.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
just nothing like it is there........I fucking love it....
100% definitely agree. I love the 2nd video.

Something about the guy taking you behind fully clothed and fucking the guy just so he can orgasm is hot. To be treated purely as an object /fuckdoll is what I enjoy about MM sex with my partner.

When I was younger, after my older neighbour had broken me in, I would regularly go over to his place for this kind of sex ie a quickie. Back then it was so much easier. He lived closeby and I would always hang around in shorts and tshirt. I would come over strip, he would take me from behind, fuck me, blow and then I would leave. It felt awesome sensation to satisfy a man that easily and quickly.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I cant speak for all bi men on here, but I suspect like myself being fucked by a cock, has a huge psychological element to it.

Having being taken from behind many times, still to this day, that very first moment when a dick penetrates and enters my hole whenever I hookup, it always psychologically really calms and relaxes me. Its like all the stress and anxiety in the world we live in disappears.

I actually do get also why some women love fucking as well.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's really not that great.
Just curious, why do you feel that way? Did you have a bad experience? No judgement here....just trying to understand. So many men posting here really really enjoy the experience..........me included........

Reactions: Bittydrew and bi2

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just curious, why do you feel that way? Did you have a bad experience? No judgement here....just trying to understand. So many men posting here really really enjoy the experience..........me included........
me included too!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Been obviously excessively been thinking about hooking up with my fuckbuddy, lo and behold, he sends me two word text last night while I was out, "6pm Sunday".

My two word response, "Yes Please". His reply was a text full of lol emoji's. lol

I messaged him again today saying that I had dinner plans with friends at 7pm and responds by telling me, "Dont worry, I wont need long with you".

Its amazing double standards here, I know I would never get away with that with a female partner and even guys that I know that hook up with girls easily on the side to take sex with them easily for granted and careful what they say and do.

To answer the thread's question, "What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?", its an enjoyable addictive experience, that you drop everything for to experience, if you have the right partner. :blush:

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Been obviously excessively been thinking about hooking up with my fuckbuddy, lo and behold, he sends me two word text last night while I was out, "6pm Sunday".

My two word response, "Yes Please". His reply was a text full of lol emoji's. lol

I messaged him again today saying that I had dinner plans with friends at 7pm and responds by telling me, "Dont worry, I wont need long with you".

Its amazing double standards here, I know I would never get away with that with a female partner and even guys that I know that hook up with girls easily on the side to take sex with them easily for granted and careful what they say and do.

To answer the thread's question, "What does it feel like to be fucked by a cock?", its an enjoyable addictive experience, that you drop everything for to experience, if you have the right partner. :blush:

Well to conclude my Sunday story from the other day, I actually decided to cancel my Sunday dinner plans and spent a lovely night at his place. We "partied", a little jump in the spa, had sex and then we crashed and slept. Little did I know till the next morning, he helped himself to me while I was passed out during the night. He was curiouos to see if he could make me cum, I laughed at him and said why did you clean me up. He said and I quote "I wanted to leave evidence to prove to you I could make you cum while you were asleep". lol

As he handed me my morning coffee and breakfast in bed.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never been fucked. I want to howeve
I can only assume it’s not down bring that can truly be described.
There is so much more than just what it feels like to have a dick inside you.

the feeling of the man behind you. Getting ready. The feeling of his hands and legs and dick touching you as he finds a comfortable and good position. His hands on your legs and hips. His cock between your asscheeks. Against your hole. The feeling of him finally beginning to take you. The feeling of his hard dick beginning the actions of opening you up are all feelings you think you imagine. But are so much more intense in reality that it can’t be truly described in words.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never been fucked. I want to howeve
I can only assume it’s not down bring that can truly be described.
There is so much more than just what it feels like to have a dick inside you.

the feeling of the man behind you. Getting ready. The feeling of his hands and legs and dick touching you as he finds a comfortable and good position. His hands on your legs and hips. His cock between your asscheeks. Against your hole. The feeling of him finally beginning to take you. The feeling of his hard dick beginning the actions of opening you up are all feelings you think you imagine. But are so much more intense in reality that it can’t be truly described in words.
You're going to LOVE it......everything you mention is true....the anticipation....the letting go of your inhibitions.....feeling.....and wanting him to open you up and slide inside of your ass.......feeling this warm glow of pure pleasure begin building deep inside of your body......your dick getting so damn hard as he strokes your prostrate with his hard cock....oh yea.....you're going to love it....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know it's good as you see all these grown men lying on their back, pulling their knees to their chest.......or getting on their knees with their head down, ass in the air.....spreading their ass cheeks.....arching that back......."offering" their ass and begging to be fucked.......yes baby.....its that good......

bi2

Superior Member
Media
You're going to LOVE it......everything you mention is true....the anticipation....the letting go of your inhibitions.....feeling.....and wanting him to open you up and slide inside of your ass.......feeling this warm glow of pure pleasure begin building deep inside of your body......your dick getting so damn hard as he strokes your prostrate with his hard cock....oh yea.....you're going to love it....
Love it?

Its something I regularly need like eating,sleeping, exercising.

Its become a part of my entire well being.

Those precious moments, just prior to entry and then entering the first time, we become "one". We are bonded and united. There is no sexual act that is more sexually satisfying or as enjoyable for me, then to be taken from behind.

So much so, I remember one time, my partner took me from behind and was fucking me so hard, my head was bouncing and hitting hard the head of the bed. My partner was close to cumming as I could tell by him increasing his speed and how loud he was getting. I was enjoying myself so I didnt care, the really hot part was neither did my partner, he just wanted to cum. If anything it turned us both on even more, for me to be used in that manner sexually as basically a fuckdoll object is very powerful intoxcating sensual feeling. Sure if I was in too much pain, I could, but no way would I.