What does it feel like to be "wet"?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't secrete fluids, and I asked a few people but there's variating answers. My favorite so far is that it's like moist playdough. :p

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I imagine its like when you get a lot of precum in your foreskin after making out for a while. Although you have to be uncut for this.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't secrete fluids, and I asked a few people but there's variating answers. My favorite so far is that it's like moist playdough. :p
Moist playdough might be a good description of what the vagina feels like when wet if that was your question.

On the other hand if you're asking what if feels like as you become wet I'd give a different description entirely. I'd describe it as a thickening congested feeling, not heavier per se, but fuller. Blood flow to the genitals increases with arousal for women just as it does for men. The vagina is moist to begin with so it's this more than the wetness itself that I notice. When I'm really hot and bothered I can actually feel my pulse throbbing there in addition to the involuntary spasms.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course you secrete fluids. You perspire, don't you? You salivate, don't you? You spunk, don't you?

When your mouth waters, it's a little like that only it also involves a bit of swelling of all your tissues down there sort of like your penis engorging only more widespread. Yes, there's pulse beating harder, but also pulse-ing of urge to 'hump' the more excited one feels. Then various concentrations of nerve endings begin to tense for explosion.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really don't like the feeling that much.
especially if i'm walking around.
try this...rub a big blob of lube into your artse crack, get dressed and then walk around a bit, sit down, walk around some more.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eeeww! No, not at all.

Getting wet is a strange feeling (for me) because unlike urinating its isn't something you consciously start. You feel yourself tingling and then suddenly you realize "shit, im dripping wet"
Yes, that sounds a bit like me as well. :yup:

Hmm.. I imagine it's a lot like pissing yourself.. just a tiny bit
:eek: No. Not even close! :confused: the viscosity is thicker but not gloppy. Hmm

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...it feels warm, swollen and squishy in the best possible way....like if you oiled up some soft part of your body I'd think... When I'm really really turned on I feel my pulse throb down there as well as involuntary spasms. You can definitely feel yourself getting wet but it's not something you can help.

I'm sure it's different for every woman, because like men with precum, some women get wetter than others.

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When does the yearning to be filled up happen?

For me, it's not right away, but it's when I've gotten wet enough to realize I am.

I don't know about other girls, but being penetrating too soon just has this bad "I'm not ready" feeling, even a finger makes me feel that way....but if I'm already wet and turned on it's not a problem.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it's not right away, but it's when I've gotten wet enough to realize I am.

I don't know about other girls, but being penetrating to soon just has this bad "I'm not ready" feeling, even a finger makes me feel that way....but if I'm already wet and turned on it's not a problem.
na, i prefer that forcing it in feeling.
too wet isn't good for me.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh I love that too...and I wouldn't wait until I was "too wet" just mean I need to at least feel "warmed up"...which with me isn't hard to do.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't know about other girls, but being penetrating too soon just has this bad "I'm not ready" feeling, even a finger makes me feel that way....but if I'm already wet and turned on it's not a problem.

I guess I always try seeing the other side's point of view and how it correlates with my own to better understand sex. When I start getting hard I have this desire to have my cock carressed. Not to penetrate, but to rub against something, sucked or pulled gently. (This would be the "I'm not ready" feeling for you)

At a certain point, say about 85% rigid, I want to slide it in something slick and warm. Not necessarily constrictive, but something rough to the touch. When it reaches the "hard as rebar" stage, that's when I need to get my dick choked and bent by something soaked and tight.

See, I thought you were just being disagreeable just for the sake of being different, but then I realized I knew someone like this. She'd straddle me when I was fully erect, slowly slip the very tip of my glans in, and then almost violently jam the rest of me in. For lack of better terms, it felt like I was splitting her open. She made a comment about the "losing her virginity" feeling.

Oh I love that too...and I wouldn't wait until I was "too wet" just mean I need to at least feel "warmed up"...which with me isn't hard to do.

Too wet? Again, seeking correlation, I can't imagine myself being too hard. How does too wet feel (Dolfette or Fleur)?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, i'm not being disagreeable.

i like that slight discomfort, that feeling that he's being forceful...pleasure/pain without it actually being painful. more just very intense. it's just a good feeling. too wet, well, it reduces the sensation. i'll be wet within a two strokes but that initial penetration feeling is one of my favourite parts of sex and i want to feel it more intensely.

i suppose if you stroke your dick, first with a dry hand and then with a lubed hand, then you'll feel the friction difference. it'd get raw & sore if the whole of sex was like that but the initial thrust feels great.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too wet? Again, seeking correlation, I can't imagine myself being too hard. How does too wet feel (Dolfette or Fleur)?

Hmm...I guess I just mean, waiting too long, like blue balls maybe. I think Dol actually means literally being too wet. I don't think I've ever been too wet...though I do get very wet I think.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm...I guess I just mean, waiting too long, like blue balls maybe. I think Dol actually means literally being too wet. I don't think I've ever been too wet...though I do get very wet I think.
you know when you're so wet that it's running down into your arse crack as you fuck? i hate that! the sloppy around my anus feeling is distracting.