1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

What Does It Feel Like To Blow Another Man?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by Spenvs3, May 20, 2019.

1. Spenvs3

Spenvs3 Sexy Member

What does it feel like to you to take a cock into your mouth and suck it off? If you can, please describe both physically and emotionally

henry777, malakos and chrisque like this.
  2. spectrumthreads

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've got a really good buddy I've known for years - he's married and all, but we've had fun from time to time, usually me sucking him off..

The sensation of pulling his hard cock out of his sweats or work pants is thrilling anticipation. Once I go down on him, the warmth and hardness of his cock on my tongue is intoxicating. He's a big fella, and he tends to get even larger in my mouth as I'm sucking him. Hearing his moans of pleasure is like a swan song for me, and makes me want to do everything I can to get him off. When he finally cums in my mouth, feeling his juices flow down my throat is the best nectar I've ever tasted. Once he's gone a bit soft, and I've cleaned every last drop off of him, I enjoy sitting back and seeing the relaxation on his face, knowing I've helped him climax - and then I always look forward to the next time ;-)

3. Iwanthead

Iwanthead Admired Member

May I request some of your oral service ? My cock needs your type of attention.

Kris King likes this.
  4. spectrumthreads

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm in Knoxville from time to time ;-)

Notaes likes this.
  5. Mister2101

Gold Member

The one thing that I still think and feel about sucking another man's cock, is that it just seems like the most natural thing in the world to feel and taste him in your mouth....this warm, silky smooth, soft-yet-hard throbbing flesh in your mouth and down your throat...to feel his body respond....thrusting gently at first, but then harder and faster......hear his moans....feeling his hands on your head, in your hair......pulling your head and mouth hard against his belly and balls.....knowing he wants to be deeper and deeper in your mouth......and then his cock getting rock hard as he unloads in your mouth...this gush of warm sperm......I love it.....just very relaxing.....almost comforting....gives me a feeling of satisfaction and contentment......

Den-BDSM, Wine0, hot-rod and 11 others like this.
  6. kr8zy

kr8zy Cherished Member

Maybe I have a problem because to me anyways it is nothing special. IO mean it is not unenjoyable, but I don't get that deep into it. As far as my description - they are all different. How hard/soft, how big, the taste, the smell. When guys are soft sometimes it i like you are just sucking skin, when they are really hard sometimes it is like trying to stick a too big sausage in your mouth. It can get exhausting sometimes, and you wish they would hurry up and just cum already. Your jaw will ache afterwards. Then again, every guy tastes different.

Personally, I prefer thinner, longer cocks. I also love sucking on balls, though many guys aren't into that.

Emotionally, I actually find it a little detached, as unless you are in the right position, you are really just looking at an extreme closeup of his lower stomach. Then again, when you do connect, especially eye contact and you can feel his enjoyment, it is quite ecstatic.

7. lightining

lightining Loved Member

Albums:
    I love sucking cock, simple as that

8. 822034

822034 Guest

Just try it and find out for yourself!

9. muskokan

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like getting his cock hard in my mouth. that feeling is wonderful as his growing tumescence fills and seals my throat. When he is a longer or thicker guy this is a great way to get all his length in my throat and let it settle there as i get used to his cock. Personally i think sucking cock is a position of power, i have his most intimate part in my possession and can do anything with it. Eye contact heightens the connection but it is not always possible, when i can look into his eyes from my knees with his dick buried down my throat and i smile it makes him feel great and that makes me feel even better.
    I LOVE SUCKING COCK!

ufucisuc, mutualjax, william1 and 4 others like this.
  10. Mister2101

Gold Member

LOL...yes, as simple as that!!

hot-rod and lightining like this.
  11. Spenvs3

Spenvs3 Sexy Member

Ok, i tried it. It was strange, almost like sticking 3 boneless fingers in your mouth. There was a strange satisfaction that i could make him moan like that, but considering he couldn't cum and his dick kept getting soft no matter what i tried, it made it feel like a chore and not really worth it. My blowjob lasted for about 10-15 minutes, wheras he only sucked me for maybe 2 minutes. It was obvious he wasn't enjoying giving it and he used a lot of teeth so i was dissapointed. It is also important to know that we're both virgins and neither of us are sexually confident (that's why i posted the thread to begin with, i wanted to get confidence from all of you). But all of it made it feel lackluster. I tried to save the situation by telling him to push on my head and pleasure himself using me, but he kept pushing me a little too far and i had to back off or else i was going to puke. I think my curiosity was satisfied, but i didn't enjoy the experience much and i don't know if i want to do it again. I ended up trying to give him a handjob but that failed too. I ended up being the only one to cum and i had to jerk myself off to get it. So all in all, my first blowjob experience was a 5/10.

12. tangas

tangas Loved Member

Albums:
    Its true If you like sucking cock you like sucking cock as simple as that. It is no science. Love sucking cock here

mikeblack and lightining like this.
  13. muskokan

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just because this time was not great does not mean to stop! go ahead and either find another willing partner or at least someone that would reciprocate. My first was an older man and he taught me how to please a man orally with lessons that still ring true today. Perhaps a venue you might want to explore.

ufucisuc and Mister2101 like this.
  14. Brodie888

Brodie888 Superior Member

Sucking cock is like having your birthday, Christmas, new years and forth of July celebrations in your head all at the same time.

15. Mouss

Mouss Cherished Member

Is the beest

16. kr8zy

kr8zy Cherished Member

Unfortunately stories and fantasy makes us believe that the first time will always be this wonderful amazing experience. The reality sometimes is that it isn't. It can be awkward and nothing goes right and it turns out not to be so great as our dreams led us to believe. I think it is important for people to remember that the first time is not always the best time. I have one rule to decide if sex was good or not, and it is something I picked up from a meme - if you haven't laughed at least once, you're doing it wrong.

Yes - sometimes they are loads of fun, and sometimes you just wish they'd end and all your relatives would go home and let you play with your toys.

mutualjax and Mister2101 like this.
  17. gobigold

gobigold Cherished Member

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned the added pleasure when blowing someone who still has his foreskin. Licking all the way around the head and feeing him jump when you hit the frenulum. Pushing his skin all the way forward and working your tongue around inside. Pulling it shut for awhile and then licking out his pre cum. Taking him fully into your mouth to hold him in place while he thrusts in and out with his skin staying in a place. Foreskins can be great fun.

Also working your tongue into his piss slit. Yum.

Then at the very end you know he’s close to cumming when he gets really really hard, he goes rigid and then starts to shake a little. That’s when my hand goes behind his head to pull him tight into me and at that point he’s lost control. A couple hard thrusts and I get my reward. I like to hold his cum in my mouth and then reach up to give it back with a sloppy kiss. Heaven.

18. Mister2101

Gold Member

I'm sorry your first experience was not all you were hoping or expecting. I recommend giving it another chance...perhaps with a man with a little more experience......it can truly be a wonderful and very pleasurable experience.....

muskokan likes this.
  19. fellatio4ever

fellatio4ever Legendary Member

I LOVE to suck a cock!
    I get satisfaction out of satisfying a man by giving him a good blowjob. It just feels great to me to take a man's rock hard hot cock into my mouth and give it all the love that I can with my lips, tongue, mouth, and throat. In the end I get my reward in a nice warm cum bath on my mouth....and I swallow all that comes out.
    I could suck all day and all night. Mmm mmm good.

20. henry777

henry777 Superior Member

How about trying 69 so you know how it feels to suck a guy and have your cock sucked at the same time?

J327, Mike hutt and Mister2101 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice