What Does It Feel Like??

Pappy

Media
I don't know if this is where this should be asked but I'm going to ask anyway. What does it feel like to have a foreskin?? Having been cut at birth I'm just curious what having a foreskin feels like.

dancinfool: i REALLY like the feeling. it depends on the situation

during any sexual play it feels great because the sensation is almost doubled because the foreskin is sliding over the glans over and over...

also, the glans are really sensative all the time. this is great for sex, but for everyday life it can be annoying. if my foreskin slides back while walking or sitting, it rubs against my boxers and it kinda hurts...

overall, i imagine that it doesnt feel any different than a cut dick, only that sometimes it is more sensitive. i dont know if that helps you at all, but thats really it

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What can I say, I'm in love with my foreskin!  I love the feeling of having a warm, moist, cozy little home for my glans when it's not being used.  I love sticking my fingers in there, or stretching it forward.  I love when a girl sticks her tongue in there.  I love the way my foreskin fills with pre-cum if I indulge in sexual fantasies about female co-workers or customers.

I can achieve orgasm my merely pulling the foreskin forward and rolling the lower "lip" between my thumb and index finger (thumb on the "inside").  Sometimes I can prolong the session and have multiple orgasms without ever achieving an erection, and afterwards, my frenulum area is pleasantly sensitive and sore for quite some time.

I'm an American, born in the late 1950s, so having an intact penis is quite rare for my peer group. I was always the one guy in gym class with a "doggy dick" and I kind of liked that. 'Course, after a certain age, I was also the one guy with a "horse dick," but that's another story...

HungJordan: Yes Mr dB, having my 4skin tongued is a very hot feeling. You can feel your piss slit being probed behind your heavy sheath. Keeping clean is easy and a non issue for me. Even though my sock is soaked with precum and goo half the time.

:p

AUncut10in: I agree totally with all of the comments. I thank my parents every day for not taking the knife to my dick. My foreskin is almost as sensitive as my dick, and like Mr_DB said, I can get an orgasm just by rubbing my foreskin back and forth. And when I am getting sucked off, I can totally tell if the guy knows what to do with a foreskin. Some ignore it and just suck me off. but some guys really know how to work it. Usually they are uncut as well. No suprise there huh.

And that comes to my favorite activity. I love docking with other guys. Especially if they have never felt a foreskin wrap around their dicks. I have enough foreskin to be able to jack them off with my foreskin. And when they shoot their load directly into my foreskin, the feeling is undescribable. it is so hot, it usually makes me shoot as well. With two loads in my foreskin, its quite a site. You should try it some time. If you wanta see a pic of me docking, just email me.

Finnmark: It feels great. And I feel really sorry for you guys who've had the chop.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The glans is nice and moist, for one thing. Like an internal organ should be. (I honestly know a man who's circumcised, and he has black flecks come off his glans for some reason.) The foreskin itself is also nice and sensitive; if the doctor 'left any', that is, if you have skin tags on your penis, feel them. The entire foreskin feels like that.

headbang8: Life is unimaginable without it.

Never need lube to masturbate.  Never spray or splash at a urinal.  Reduces the mess from precum of unused erections.

When I was a teen, I tried wearing my foreskin rolled back for a while, just to see what it was like for cut guys.  Excruciating!  I really feel for all of you who've had the snip.  

The most delicate skin on your body--the glans--needs protection.  

An uncut dick in a pair of trousers must be like keeping your mouth open 24 hours a day, with a dry sock around your tongue.  

True, guys?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=headbang8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1082498636;start=0#7 date=04/30/04 at 00:56:00] . . . . True, guys?[/quote]
Oh, yeah, headbang8, you tell it like it is. It seems all the posts from intact guys can't praise their foreskins highly enough and I'm one to add my agreement. I even enjoy looking in the mirror at the end of my dick head when my foreskin gives it a rosebud look. How many of you dudes had a hardon as you composed your hot posts?

Luke ???

chootie: [quote author=headbang8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1082498636;start=0#7 date=04/30/04 at 00:56:00]
I tried wearing my foreskin rolled back for a while, just to see what it was like for cut guys.  Excruciating!  I really feel for all of you who've had the snip.  

An uncut dick in a pair of trousers must be like keeping your mouth open 24 hours a day, with a dry sock around your tongue.  

True, guys?[/quote]
Well, not really. You see us cut guys glans have become desensitized so we dont even know the pleasures of your sensitive glans.

My snip left me with partial foreskin and i like it but it seems today that more and more guys are uncut today. I really dont see many uncut in real life though except in pictures.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, circumcision's pretty common in the US. Except for Indians, and there are quite a few reasons why we don't, among them that IHS doctors are basically quacks.

colin: Would like to agree with everything said in favour of foreskins above. It feels very snug to have the sensitive helmet covered. I guess however the most interesting reactions are from guys who have just been circumcised and cut guys who get to try a foreskin (such as in docking), because when you are uncut or cut you just get used to the feeling. If I concentrate on thinking about it, I can feel a pressure round the helmet from the covering skin, but as this has always been there it is difficult to focus on this as a unique feeling, but I guess it would sure feel different without it!

One of the things I find most fascinating about foreskins is the variation in length. One of my mates has a short one that shows most of the helmet when hes soft (havent seen it hard, but I guess it must roll back fully). A lot seem to cover the helmet and end there, and some like mine end with a lot of overhang. I guess it is the variation that makes each unique. How about a survey about various lengths of foreskin guys have or had before they were cut? We could then be able to see which is most common.

colin: Would like to agree with everything said in favour of foreskins above. It feels very snug to have the sensitive helmet covered. I guess however the most interesting reactions are from guys who have just been circumcised and cut guys who get to try a foreskin (such as in docking), because when you are uncut or cut you just get used to the feeling. If I concentrate on thinking about it, I can feel a pressure round the helmet from the covering skin, but as this has always been there it is difficult to focus on this as a unique feeling, but I guess it would sure feel different without it!

One of the things I find most fascinating about foreskins is the variation in length. One of my mates has a short one that shows most of the helmet when hes soft (havent seen it hard, but I guess it must roll back fully). A lot seem to cover the helmet and end there, and some like mine end with a lot of overhang. I guess it is the variation that makes each unique. How about a survey about various lengths of foreskin guys have or had before they were cut? We could then be able to see which is most common.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=colin link=board=meetgreet;num=1082498636;start=0#14 date=05/02/04 at 04:25:48]

One of the things I find most fascinating about foreskins is the variation in length. One of my mates has a short one that shows most of the helmet when hes soft (havent seen it hard, but I guess it must roll back fully). A lot seem to cover the helmet and end there, and some like mine end with a lot of overhang. I guess it is the variation that makes each unique.  How about a survey about various lengths of foreskin guys have or had before they were cut? We could then be able to see which is most common.[/quote]

I used to have an anteater-like foreskin before puberty, but after my growth spurt it was always a little short, with the meatus (peehole) always exposed a little. The only time then end is ever completely closed is when I'm really cold and shrunken.

Until this week. I've been put on blood pressure and cholesterol meds, and my poor old fellow has been hangin' real tight lately. I always look like I just stepped out of a cold shower now, and the end of the foreskin is completely closed off. ??? I was afraid this was going to be the onset of an erectile dysfunction issue, but this morning I woke up with some major wood, so it still works.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1082498636;start=0#15 date=05/02/04 at 07:50:26]

Until this week.  I've been put on blood pressure and cholesterol meds, and my poor old fellow has been hangin' real tight lately.  I always look like I just stepped out of a cold shower now, and the end of the foreskin is completely closed off.   ???  I was afraid this was going to be the onset of an erectile dysfunction issue, but this morning I woke up with some major wood, so it still works.
[/quote]

I did too until the B/P med got in my system, then flop!!!!

Keep a close watch on it as they can take care of things if it starts to develope into ED.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't go quietly crying into the night, Mr._dB, if your blood pressure medicine is causing unacceptable side effects.

Let your Dr. know exactly what's happening. There are myriads of drugs and combinations that he can use to accomplish results without side effects.

I know, I went through about 6 of them before my doctor and I were satisfied.

Ask me if it was worth it. ;)

DeepThroat_#2: Isn't this a silly question to ask? It's like saying, "How does it feel to be Black?" Or "What does red look like?"

Unless you've had a foreskin removed, you can't compare one condition to the other. I guess once could argue that those who've had foreskin reconstruction could also compare, but if it's true what some say, then their glans would have been numbed after so many years of being exposed, and they'd only approximate what it's like to having kept it all along.

At any rate, I think this is an interesting issue, but it doesn't seem to get us anywhere insofar as which is the "correct" or "better" state.