what does it feel like.........

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Apr 22, 2010.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

.......to hit bottom. Having a smaller cock I obviously do not have to worry about hitting the bottom of a vagina. So I am just curious.....what does it feel like?

2. BigPappy

BigPappy New Member

Albums:
    Pointy, hard, and painful. I think it hurts the guy more than the female.

3. ignatius4446z

ignatius4446z Active Member

Albums:
    To me it feels like a little hard cone (the cervix, that is). As the above poster said, hitting it can hurt like hell for both guy and girl. I'm not exactly sure what it feels like for a female (as I am a guy), but hitting the cervix directly on/in your dick's eurethra (piss hole) is not very pleasant. Even if it doesn't hurt that much, it's also quite easy to get overstimulated by the cervix rubbing on the head of your cock.

4. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

If the back of her vagina is very tight, then just pushing a big cock head in there is uncomfortable. Hitting it hard with vigorous thrusting can be mildly painful for both of us.

In some positions I can push past the cervix into the fornix and feel the bump of her cervix against either my cock head or the frenulum. Some gentle rhythmic riding there often feels just wonderful.

5. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

This.

6. ibostyle11

ibostyle11 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm surprised to here so much about pain. Maybe I'm just choosing my path of entry better...

To me it's just like hitting a soft spongy wall. I find this quite enjoyable and as was stated above, it can be stimulating enough to almost make me bust early.

For the OP, if you want an idea of how it feels physically, try this...
    Masturbate like you usually would, but use your other hand to cup the end that you penis would exit from. Do this while well lubed obviously. If you angle the cupped hand, it'll kinda give the affect of the vagina redirect your penis from the blocked of path, while still being forgiving.

7. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

If you liked Obama you would have a bigger cock, and then you might know how it feels.

8. conntom

Gold Member

I love it. Once the cervix stuff is worked out of the way she just bear down on it and I have to hold on while she rubs the hell out of my head. Feels good to me.

9. bustednuts1

bustednuts1 New Member

How big do you need to be to hit the cervix?

10. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

I'm 7 inches, and of the four women I've slept with, it was easy enough to hit in missionary position with three of them. Others' milage may vary :tongue:

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    A bit of female anatomy here. On arousal, the interior of the vagina balloons substantially, and the cervix ends up horizontal, either above or below the penis depending on the position. If you do it right, you can graze the cervix and stimulate a woman's AFE, which is very arousing. It is also arousing for us men because you can feel this with your glans, which is very sensitive. Based on MRI scans I have seen you need to be longer than average, say about 7" or more, to do this.

I am writing this about a half-hour after sex with my wife, where I concentrated on her AFE area all the way to her orgasm.

As far as bottoming goes, I've never found it painful for me, more a squashing of my glans. When we bottom, unless our partner's not fully aroused, we're actually hitting the end of the vagina, not the cervix.

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not in my vagina's experience! A less endowed guy just has to push my legs further back than a more endowed guy. My husband doesn't have 6 inches, and he knows just how and when to hit bottom (and for how long).

This is exactly right.

13. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    My wife calls me "bottom thumper" and "jaw breaker". When I hit bottom during sex it just feels like a soft landing to me but it hurts her. She compares it to the pain of her kicking me in the balls. When we cum at the same time her cervix opens up and grabs the head of my cock. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    FYI:

The cervix isn't at the end of the vagina. There is an area under the uterus called the Pouch of Douglas that the penis goes into during sex. It becomes more easily accessible if she is aroused. The end of the vagina is at the end of the Pouch of Douglas, also called the cul-de-sac.

For a woman, hitting the cervix and the end of the Pouch of Douglas both hurt, but in different ways.

The cervix doesn't open during sex. It takes hours for it to dilate during labor to open during childbirth and the process is very painful.

#14 petite, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  15. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it should have a girlie name
    like the Pouch of Diane or something

16. conntom

Gold Member

Whatever its called. Some girls hate getting it there. Some love it and some have to be worked into easily before they love it.

17. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seems I can recall one time (ONCE) I f'kd around and had it all jammed and pressed up in there when I came. I guess it all had no place to go, being all plugged up. I remember this sharp pain at the head of my dick reaching all the way back to the very inside of my balls, causing me to yank it on outta there. NEVER did that shit again.

Draft saved Draft deleted