What does it feel like?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What does it feel like to have a big, thick, flaccid penis hanging between your legs??

I've often wondered. This question is for all you guys who have a really big penis when it's soft--at least 4, 5, 6" or more. Mine is rather short when soft, so I've always felt a little cheated. Honestly, I'd like to know what it feels like to walk around with a large, thick, heavy piece of meat swinging between your legs.

For example, can you feel it hanging and swinging as you walk? Does it feel heavy? Do you ever get hard while you're walking along? Please let me know what I'm missing. Thanks, guys!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It feels like Christmas morning, when you are running down the stairs... to get presents...

No, actually it feels like the first day of school, when you dont' really know anyone but you realize you have the wrong scooby doo lunch pail....

No, it is actually like a trip to the dentist, when you have three cavities due to excessive candy munching. :biggrin1:

Cheers man, I can't imagine it feels much different from having a small one.

B_hungkid15in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BIGdkluver said:
What does it feel like to have a big, thick, flaccid penis hanging between your legs??

I've often wondered. This question is for all you guys who have a really big penis when it's soft--at least 4, 5, 6" or more. Mine is rather short when soft, so I've always felt a little cheated. Honestly, I'd like to know what it feels like to walk around with a large, thick, heavy piece of meat swinging between your legs.

For example, can you feel it hanging and swinging as you walk? Does it feel heavy? Do you ever get hard while you're walking along? Please let me know what I'm missing. Thanks, guys!

Mine actually is very heavy i hang about 10 soft and its very thick all the time it feels as if you have an excessive amount of equipment kinda hard not to think about sex all the time
~hungkid yea 15 inches~

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, i agree... It's something that you feel continously, and so it's impossible to not think about sex all the time... ;) Pratically, a constant remind...

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, i wear a skirt whenever I'm out, so that I can feel it's pendulum swing wherever I go. It's also great for standing on balconies and pissing on people from a great height.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm gonna be a bit of a contrarian here and say that I am not constantly thinking about the size of my penis. The times I tend to be aware of it are: 1) during sex, 2) showering, 3) taking a leak, 4) springing random wood, and 5) visiting the LPSG.

Can I feel it hanging and swinging as I walk? Generally only if I'm naked. Does it feel heavy? Not really -- I don't know how it feels to be any smaller. Do I ever get hard while I'm walking along? Sure; don't all guys under age 60??

Steve :smile:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
BIGdkluver said:

it really can be annyoing imo and I'm "only" 5" flaccid