What does it feel like?

D_DudePurse29

Just Browsing
Media
I actually want more MALE responses but women can too... i lost my virginity like a month ago and im 19 (yeh kind old but w/e hehe) but when i finally did it i was top and i also havent had sex period since then... so i obviously dont kno much about sex except that alot of tha time i wanna have it... anyway my question is what does it feel like to TAKE big one? (like a thick and long one)... is it a big diff from average sized ones?? And in my case would it be a good start or a bad idea to be with a HUGE guy for my first time bottoming??

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't know that it is possible to convey what something "feels" like to another person in a brief post, especially something as variable as sex. Still, though it is possible to accommodate a HUGE guy, it is challenging and may not make for a great first experience unless HE is very skillful and considerate.

Is there a specific HUGE person with which this is imminent? If you are just deciding that you are going to do this, I'd think about it from other directions first.

Hey, be careful out there, too. Learn to be safe.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It would be best if you just read the older posts, buddy. There is Quite a few people here with this Exact question.... Apparently bottoming is the new "cool": thing to do.:biggrin1:

Best of luck to you. I hear patience, lube, and foreplay is the key.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As experienced bottom, I concur that no words can describe adequately the feeling of getting fucked. The only word that enough comes (no pun intended) close is amazing. Many guys do not prepare themselves enough for their first experience and do not enjoy it. My advice is not rush into it, especially if your top is huge. Take time to practice with fingers, dildos, etc. When you finally are to the moment, use plenty of lube and communicate with your top. If you do the "prep" work, your experience will be more enjoyable for you and your partner.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it's worth, I have heard many times from bottoms that they would prefer to be fucked by bigger-than-average cocks... the little ones tend to just stab away at their insides and are uncomfortable.

That having been said, you will want to take plenty of time to get turned on, to relax (especially down there), to get opened up with tongue and fingers (more on that in a minute) and to get lubed up properly. Ask him to go slow. You may find that older guys will have more patience than guys your age, as less experienced tops often go for some kind of land speed record. More experienced tops know that there is plenty of joy to be had in taking one's time.

I've found that one way to get a guy to relax and open up for a big cock is to spend a good amount of time rimming him (licking his asshole and tongue-fucking him). You definitely want to make sure if your guy is gonna rim you that your ass is nice and clean. A douche beforehand isn't a bad idea and there are many types available from over the counter douches to ones that hook up to your shower head. Use lube on both your ass and the douche tip to make insertion easier. (if you want more info on douching, you can visit my site: http://www.barebackhealth.net/health.html and scroll down the menu to the link on cleaning out)

Finger fucking, starting with one lubed finger up your ass, then two, then three is a great way to get the sphincter to open as long as it is done patiently and in stages. As your hole relaxes more, another finger can be slid in. Three fingers is usually more than adequate. More than that and you're verging on handballing... and you don't want to go there your first time. lol.

Then, use lots of lube, both on your hole and on his cock. Have him gently enter you, and tell him as he is pushing his inches into you when you would like him to pause so you can get accustomed to his size. If you are both patient you can get a very large cock in you on your first try. Save the ass-ramming for a time when you have had more experience :)

Breathing is an important part of fucking -- especially the penetration part. If it begins to hurt, first tell him, then breathe. Don't hold your breath, That just makes it hurt worse. Deep breathing will also help you relax. And if it just hirts too damn much or if either of you see blood, STOP and have him pull out. Try again another day.

Best of luck to you! Let us know how your first fuck on a big cock goes!