What does it feel like?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Feel things with different body parts can alter the perception of size.
For example if you feel your front tooth with your tongue it feels larger than if you feel it with your fingers.

You guys that bottom out, what does the cervix feel like with the end of your penis? Is it different to what it feels like with your fingers?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like touching a warm soft finger.If I rotate my hips just right I can circle the end of the cervix with the head of my cock.My wife gets very intense orgasms from it,and it's a great way for me to slow down if I'm getting close to shooting my load.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys that bottom out, what does the cervix feel like with the end of your penis? Is it different to what it feels like with your fingers?

Never touched one with my fingers but I bottom out with my cock all the time. Like somebody said the cervix is really just the end but it feels sort of solid but not hard. Sort of like the bony part of your ear or something. I try to be careful till I know if the woman likes me working her there. I've gotten with a couple of women who didn't like it but quite a few others who love it and get super intense orgasms from it. Also with the ones who like it some of them like getting it cock-massaged, like grinding and pushing it. Then this woman I used to see who was a big squirter, she loved really hard thrusting on her cervix but most woman don't really seem to like it super hard there.
I guess I wonder about the other side of the coin which is for a woman what does it feel like to have a cock working your cervix and does it feel different from a finger?

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a big cocks hit it directly head on... it hurts like hell!!!

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think you can touch a cervex with your finger.
if you lightly bump into her cervex then it doesnt hurt it just feels like if you were to bump your penis on your hand. you cant really tell what her cervex feels like.

now if your in the middle of some good fast fucking and you hit her cervex then it feels like you just ran your dick into a brick wall very painful for the both of you

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel things with different body parts can alter the perception of size.
For example if you feel your front tooth with your tongue it feels larger than if you feel it with your fingers.

It feels like a hard bone like blockage at the head of my penis hitting or while thrusting and the part of my penis left outside the vagina generally bends...not a good feeling for me always in certain postions.
Some of the female partners would force me to stop during hard thrusting
because of the hurt esp. if I was extremely rock hard and pouncy on it.
Some women like it ...and many don't.
It's really is a draw back for us longer guys. That's why we generally will have to do it doggie style.
The head of my penis also will become a bit sensitive a while.